Thanks guys (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the very warm welcome. Just had a death in the family this morning. So it will be late tonight or tomorrow before I can post. I am definitely going to put some pictures on before the weekend is out.

Thanks for the very warm welcome. Just had a death in the family this morning. So it will be late tonight or tomorrow before I can post. I am definitely going to put some pictures on before the weekend is out.

Man that is just terrible! My condolences to you and your family. Take your time.:(

Re: From Chuck Harris

Thank you for your responce to my Email. My condolences to you and your family.

Re: From Chuck Harris

Thank you. It was my wife's uncle. I had grown sort of close to him simce we met. he was a great guy. Served in the US air force during the occupation of Western Germany in the 50's and 60's. Really enjoyed talking to him about hwo he spent free time building models on the base. Also, he would tell how the German soldiers who were now serving with the Americans and working on the base would tell stories about fighting the Russians on the Eastern Front during ww2. God bless him, I know he is in a better place and not hurting anymore. On a lighter note. I just posted some of my figures on the painting thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back