The American Patrol… A display with the new Winter M10 Wolverine (1 Viewer)

tmanthegreat

Master Sergeant
I received my First Legion winter M10 today and it’s great! I was worried on how well the whitewash camouflage would come out, but it’s close to perfect in my book. The turret interior is well detailed, with stowed rounds, ammo boxes, and of course the gun breach. Exterior details are well executed, though I added some stowage bits from W. Britains to the rear deck, at least until the FL U.S. tank riders arrive. The vehicle is accompanied by some new U.S. Infantry figures from W. Britains (excellent quality on those as well). The M10 is displayed on a snow base with JG Miniatures trees.

Overall, my hat’s off to First Legion for the excellent job on the M10 😎

IMG-2695.jpg

IMG-2699.jpg

IMG-2700.jpg

IMG-2702.jpg

IMG-2703.jpg

IMG-2704.jpg

IMG-2706.jpg

IMG-2709.jpg

IMG-2713.jpg

Historical image that inspired my display:

IMG-2715.jpg

Last edited:
That is strait out ****ing awesome!!!!! Detail on the tank is superb, your overall scenery makes a nice diorama!!! Thanks for sharing

Woo Hoo...a Beautiful vehicle in a great setting !

The M10 has always been a cool US tank with it's open turret design. Great for placement of figures as you've depicted, Tman. Did you add the flag decal or was that an actual addition from FL?
The W Britain figures pair nicely.

Thanks for the kind comments on my diorama, everyone! FL did a fantastic job on their winter M10 and I’ve got high hopes for the Normandy version when mine eventually comes.

WesternOutlaw, the Confederate flag markings came on the vehicle. It is named “Spirit of Atlanta” so that’s probably why the flags are there… Unit markings on the rear hull show the M10 as part of Company B of the 704th Tank Destroyer Battalion, (4th ARMORED Division). I find this interesting as after doing some quick research, all I can find is that the 704th TDB was only equipped with M18 Hellcats, not M10 Wolverines. Still it’s a well done model overall!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back