The Cross and the Crescent (1 Viewer)

Capitolron

Lieutenant Colonel
It's time for some Crusader talk ! :D :D

So - What do we think will be the next release for the range?? :confused:

Ideas??

Has anyone bought the JG Tower and Wall Set - how does it look with the K&C Figures??

Didn't know you were into this period Ron; between this, the Napoleonics, AWI, upcoming ACW, John Jenkins F & I War items, K & C WWII, you are quite the collector............

Ron
I bgt the JG towers and walls and they go very well with the scaling ladder and seige tower.
Apparantly John is working on a gateway which should be out later this year.
I'll try and post some pictures
Regards

Didn't know you were into this period Ron; between this, the Napoleonics, AWI, upcoming ACW, John Jenkins F & I War items, K & C WWII, you are quite the collector............

George

I have the disease.................and it looks terminal :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes, unfortunately I have fallen vicitm to all my desires with King and Country. I am building collections in all those ranges as well as planning on buying the WWI range too. I am sick man George, a very sick man. :rolleyes:

Ron

As long as you are enjoying yourself and not stressing out over the hobby (remember the point of this is to relieve stress, not cause it), it's all good................

As long as you are enjoying yourself and not stressing out over the hobby (remember the point of this is to relieve stress, not cause it), it's all good................

George

The hobby doesnt stress me - certain people do ;) But, it is all good - How about you everything good for you?

Do you still have some JJ Canoes? Last night I was reading one of the pamplets in the Del Prado figure you sold me a few months ago and it was quite good and informative. Those Del Prado packages are great for the money. Not up to the standards of King and Country but for cheap filler in a scene and a nice little read - its pretty good.

Ron

OK - Lets get back to Crusaders

How long do you think we will have the Catapult and Siege Tower before Andy retires them? Anyone...Anyone?

What about TENTS - dont you think Andy should revisit TENTS?

Things couldn't be better for me, thanks for asking, I'm well stocked on all the JJ stuff, his range has really taken off for me and with the new sets coming, things are looking better and better for the future. The Del Prados are nice pieces, the Napoleonic and Medieval Cavalry are the best items in the range...............

I sure would like to see, some genuine templars.

For example figures of the Grand Masters, each with their personal coat of arms, but everything from year 1090 to 1314 related to the templars would be nice.

Yes, please - more arms/weapons like the catapult!:)

Walls and towers, which can be bought at resonable prices. I think the stuff from JG Miniatures are great, but too expensive!

I sure would like to see, some genuine templars.

For example figures of the Grand Masters, each with their personal coat of arms, but everything from year 1090 to 1314 related to the templars would be nice.

This is Guillaume de Beaujen - 13th Grand Master (at least according to the russians):

Attachments

• rv11.jpg
    rv11.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 150
Combat,

Your collection of Aeroart and Russian made figures is amazing! Please show us more when you have the time to do so.

Beautiful figures!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Combat,

Your collection of Aeroart and Russian made figures is amazing! Please show us more when you have the time to do so.

Beautiful figures!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Pat-
Unfortunately, these particular figures are not mine. They are currently listed on ebay if anyone is interested.

I would also like to hear about the future of this line. It's my first (and only-so far) venture beyond WWII items.
I'm hoping it's been a success and will grow.

Arnhem44mad told me that Andy told him that he had decided to cancel the series. Sorry Ron.

Arnhem44mad told me that Andy told him that he had decided to cancel the series. Sorry Ron.

Cancel the Crusaders and Saracens line? :eek: That must be a joke! :eek: :eek:

If it's true, it is real bad. :(

Pierre.

Pierre,

It's a joke. Ron is always kidding Scott about cancelling the Arnhem series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back