The West (1 Viewer)

MaterJace98

Private
I think it would be really interesting to see a "Wild West" series from King and Country. Blackhawk and Del Prado have already done this but I would like to see one from K&C. This is a very important and interesting period in American history and would be a good series. Maybe famous outlaws such as Billy the Kid, Jesse James, Butch Cassidy, and many others. Lawmen such as the Erpp Brother, Pinkerton agents, and generic lawmen and outlaws, aswell as just some civilian figures. I think this series would also integrate well with collections of Native Americans and U.S. calvary that already exist.

I think it would be really interesting to see a "Wild West" series from King and Country. Blackhawk and Del Prado have already done this but I would like to see one from K&C. This is a very important and interesting period in American history and would be a good series. Maybe famous outlaws such as Billy the Kid, Jesse James, Butch Cassidy, and many others. Lawmen such as the Erpp Brother, Pinkerton agents, and generic lawmen and outlaws, aswell as just some civilian figures. I think this series would also integrate well with collections of Native Americans and U.S. calvary that already exist.

great idea.
I love the history of the wild west.

regards harrie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back