There May Be Hope Yet (1 Viewer)

Oldallamerican

Private 1st Class
I just got permission to share some (to me) exciting news. There's a good chance HaT may be getting ready to put their toe in the water with more 1/32 scale sets in their Napoleonic range. Right now they have their Austrian Infantry in the line ready to go. Of course, that means they go in the line with the other HaT sets waiting and there is always the chance they could get kicked by other orders from other larger ("more important") companies, but they are in line.

I know in the past I have been one to say it looked like it would be awhile before they got back into the scale and I had good info to base that on. But it appears some of the obstacles have cleared away and at least the set is in the line up. I think this is good news for the hobby - particularly if you are in to Napoleonics.

This set will be interesting as there will be spare heads with various headgear so one can again fashion their force to suit. The problem is the Austrians had several types of headgear and all choices won't fit on the sprue. Which ones to include with the set?

For the love of all that is holy. Cast them in white or cream plastic.

Sounds great.......There Austrian sculps always did look nice!...but they REALY should look into artillery next.
Prussian/Russian gun sets would be nice..and if they make the Austrians then offcourse arty for them too!

I did notice that they have re-released there 1/32 Punic War's elephant which is great news for me.

Thanks for the update!

Hi

will be good to see the Austrians released at some point as they have been on hold for a few years.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back