Thomas Gunn Diorama mats - None left at T Gunn HQ (1 Viewer)

Barkmann

Sergeant First Class
There are none of the Thomas Gunn Diorama Mats left back at their HQ and the chances of getting any more into stock are supermodel slim. So if you see any or know of any at Dealers i would snap them up.

Love the Mats, real quality, the cobblestone and the railway ones especially.

Just thought i would give fellow collectors a Heads Up.

There are none of the Thomas Gunn Diorama Mats left back at their HQ and the chances of getting any more into stock are supermodel slim. So if you see any or know of any at Dealers i would snap them up.

Love the Mats, real quality, the cobblestone and the railway ones especially.

Just thought i would give fellow collectors a Heads Up.

We have some of the mats at Treefrog Treasures! All that we have available can be seen here

Stacie :)

Barkmann, like Stacie said, Treefrog seems to have the best selection of remaining TGM mats in stock in the U.S.A. I’ve gotten a few over the last couple months to stock up for future needs.

Going forward, if TGM doesn’t make more of these mats, there’s always Last Post Miniatures and another company I’ve heard is good called Coastal Kits. The Coastal Kits mats are very similar to the TGM ones I’m told. Oh, and I can’t forget Sheffield Miniatures (the reborn JG Miniatures) as they’re making excellent 3D terrain mats again.

I have both TG and Last Post terrain mats and can recommend them. Robin.

and a few more:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cheers, just to clarify, i was just informing TFroggers about there being no mats left at T Gunn HQ, not that there were no more mats to collect/buy. I have small bases/mats from TM Terrain and also JG Minitures, also have a couple from Eagle Design. See below, just ordered, in the last couple of weeks, a couple of mats from Coastal Kits.
IMG_1646.JPG
IMG_1647.JPG
IMG_1650.JPG
IMG_1651.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back