Thomas Gunn Figures on Ebay (1 Viewer)

Achilles

Private
Anyone have any experience buying from y-weido, the Chinese company? They seem to have many retired and hard to find pieces at reasonable prices. Are there duties or customs fees in addition to the listed prices?

Thanks for any info/feedback.

Achilles

I’ve bought some of the Eagle Designs tanks from Y-Weido’s store on eBay a few times over the years. He’s a very reliable seller, usually ships quickly, and the items come well packed. I’ve not had to pay extra for customs fees, etc. Packages from him usually take about two weeks to reach the USA from China.

My experience is they’re a great seller and quick shipper

Anyone have any experience buying from y-weido, the Chinese company? They seem to have many retired and hard to find pieces at reasonable prices. Are there duties or customs fees in addition to the listed prices?

Thanks for any info/feedback.

Achilles

Hi

I have bought from quite a few times, in UK, they have excellent, had no issues. I have got some great T Gunn Roman pieces from them, even one that T Gunn decided not to make but they did. On Customs etc they are on top and more often than not i have not paid.

Yes also have bought from him several times. If you're buying an individual figure, then you are unlikely to end up having to pay customs fees.
Buying a tank, you might as I have done.

I have also bought from them, they are great, i highly recommend them. Never paid any tarifs or taxes to Oz

Thanks to all for the input. I went ahead and ordered the piece. I like the communication so far and there weren’t any additional costs. I could not find this Carthaginian elephant in the US and it was a good price.

Achilles

Yeah I got a Pz. 3 from them, it looks good, was shipped fast, so if you want some pieces, to expand your Dio and such it will work..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back