Toy Room Pictures (1 Viewer)

L

L Flowers

I was just curious what people's toy rooms or displays looked like. Here are some photos of some of my toys. Some are older and are from when I lived on the mainland US. Others are from my temporary home here in Hawaii. I will have my permanent set-up soon when we move into our new home. And yes I am a police officer in case some of you are wondering by looking at the patches and doughnut sign. I was a cop on the mainland for the City of Worcester, MA. and now I am a cop for the Hawaii Police Department.

Aloha,

Larry

Attachments

• Toy room 2006.JPG
    Toy room 2006.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 249
  • TOY ROOM 5.JPG
    TOY ROOM 5.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 243
  • Toy room #1 2006.JPG
    Toy room #1 2006.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 252
  • Toy room #2 2005.JPG
    Toy room #2 2005.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 248
  • Toy room #4 2006.JPG
    Toy room #4 2006.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 244
More photos. I collect mostly FOV and 21st Century.

Aloha,

Larry

Attachments

• DSC01558.JPG
    DSC01558.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC01002.JPG
    DSC01002.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC01001.JPG
    DSC01001.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC01000.JPG
    DSC01000.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 194
Is Magnum PI still working to help the Honolulu PD? Just kidding. That is a great collection. Well done.
Regards
Damian

That is one heck of a collection you got there. I like that jewelry type display cabinet you have there.

I was thinking….:rolleyes: what nice store, before I realised that is your home. Nice presentation and storage.

Rod.

I join the "wow!" voters. That is a really fantastic display . . . and you moved from Massachusetts to Hawaii . . . you know how to live!

Dear Larry....concerning the 1/32 airplanes you collect, which mfg. do you prefer and who are the mfg. of the airplanes in your 1 photo...Thanks, Michael

:rolleyes: So Larry, have you ever thought of getting a hobby, like maybe collecting toy soldiers? You know tanks, airplanes and such. There are some pictures of an excellent collection at the beginning of this thread. You should check them out. It could inspire you to do something similar. :rolleyes:

What a super display of a great collection. :cool: I can tell you have spent many hours with your collection and that you have enjoyed the time greatly. You are tempting me into those great looking 1:18 airplanes but I have to resist, I have to resist.:)

Larry: Thanks for showing your impressive collection. I like the FOV and 21st vehicles also. You have a nice display area. Leadmen

Is there a date for the opening of your store? Cheese and crackers! Nice! I can hardly wait to show the gf. Now she can see another collection gone rampant. I am saved!

WOW!
faint.gif

The thing that scares me the most when looking at those pics isn't the volume of pieces, it's all the police patches!!! Honest to goodness, I can look at most of those patches and recall some pullover, "friendly attitude adjustment" , "what do you mean that's a controlled substance?" or "What stupid seatbelt law" discussions with some man (and the occasional woman) who wore those patches- I can CLEARLY see the City of Baltimore and the NYNJ Port Authority who were some of my more recent run-ins. :(:(

If you don't have any DC Metro police, City of Harrisburg (Pa) Police (or Capital Area police), Pa or Maryland State police patches, let me know, given the law of averages, I am bound to have a run in with one of these groups here soon. I can put in a word for you- some have given me spare patches when they find out I was in the Army.

Actually, the last group I dealt with were the Feds (work related fellas :D).

I love the police and all things law enforcement (in fact, I am sitting here in my "Keep Mumia in jail T-Shirt I received at a rally for slain City of Philly police officer Daniel Faulkner), it just seems that whenever I get pulled over, stopped in public, etc it's always some 22 or 24 year old who is looking to make a name for him/herself and they try to do it at my expense.

At any rate, Larry, I love the room- it looks fantastic!! You clearly have a tremendous collection that would be the apple of anyone's eye.

Best wishes and a big double thank you for performing such a thankless job. I certainly would never be up to that monumental task.

Nice collection Larry! Worchester Ma.??? I,m sure your missing shoveling all that Worchester snow right now?:p

I was just in Worchester last week for the Ozzy/Rob zombie show at the Centrum. So hows the Island life compared to good old MA. ???:p
And most important of all is there a dunkin dounuts on the Island?:pJust kidding of course! Bad cop humor!:p

Fantastic! And its only part of your collection.... looking forward to seeing the remainder:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back