Toy Soldiers Members Meet in Singapore (1 Viewer)

You Guys look like you were having a great time and thanks for sharing the photos.

Steve

Hi Chris,

I ought to tell you: you've got a fantastic collection! I've amazed at a such amazing pictures on the facebook posts! {eek3}

Thanks a lot for sharing! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Enrico

Thanks for sharing your photos with us, Chris! There were some really great displays. The wine bottle crates make great pedestals, too. Are they also used to store and transport the models? And I thought the FE 2 pusher being spotted on the Essex carrier deck was an amusing display.

Prost!
Brad

Just sharing some pics from Toy Soldiers Members Meet in Singapore on Feb 22nd 2018, please check out the Facebook post for more pics.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1377353&type=3

USMC figures

Congratulations Chris on getting together with a great bunch of collectors in Singapore (I recognise many friendly faces there) and hope you guys had a great time!
Also good to see that old K&C 'mountain cave' section again!!! Originally from our Iwo Jima set and later we adapted some for 'Bin Laden's Tora Bora Hideout'...Works equally as well with our latest USMC.
Thanks again for posting and very best wishes to yourself and the rest of the guys!
Happy collecting,
Andy.

Hi Chris,

thanks for showing us images of your collector's group in S'pore. I recognise a couple of faces from when I was last in the city, at the K&C Luncheon in 2016, and I hope to get up there again soon and catch up again,

well done to all on the displays,

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back