Trophy miniatures for sale: Zulu picket Line (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
Hey guys, got this set remade for me in the early 2000s and got it as a birthday present, new moulds were created and the painting updated, contains 2 horses, peg in grass, 2 24th foot in uniforms, one with bucket, 1 holding horses reigns, and a third 24th foot in shirt sleeves with a pitch fork and haybales.

1 of a kind set, trophy is hard enough to find already, but this is the only set of its kind, and the original set is already hard enough to find.
:smile2:

Hey guys, got this set remade for me in the early 2000s and got it as a birthday present, new moulds were created and the painting updated, contains 2 horses, peg in grass, 2 24th foot in uniforms, one with bucket, 1 holding horses reigns, and a third 24th foot in shirt sleeves with a pitch fork and haybales.

1 of a kind set, trophy is hard enough to find already, but this is the only set of its kind, and the original set is already hard enough to find.

Asking £300 for this set! Pm if interested

What do you mean "re-made"!

Alex

What do you mean "re-made"!

Alex

This set had been discontinued for more than 10 years, anyways my mother phoned trophy one day and they told me that this set was discontinued and that the casts had been destroyed so we left it at that. A few days later we got a call from Len saying that he was going to create new moulds and recreate this set for me, and so he did! The moulds are not totally different from the original, however the horses have bases and the painting is more up to date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back