Tstv pulling its hair out at otsn2008 (1 Viewer)

Tony Neville

Command Sergeant Major
Guys sorry for the delay in getting films on. with the new works being done on the hotel we have been given a very slow download speed for the INTERNET connection. Thus making it nearly disfunctional for me for me to down load the films.

I have over 3 hours of film to download to keep you guys posted.

with this in mind i will (if i have no luck before then) be forced to wait until i am back in the UK on Tuesday!

Last year we had a great full signal with a direct wired internet this year we are reliant on the local WIFI and the signal is very weak

cheesed of in Chicago!!

Tony

Guys sorry for the delay in getting films on. with the new works being done on the hotel we have been given a very slow download speed for the INTERNET connection. Thus making it nearly disfunctional for me for me to down load the films.

I have over 3 hours of film to download to keep you guys posted.

with this in mind i will (if i have no luck before then) be forced to wait until i am back in the UK on Tuesday!

Last year we had a great full signal with a direct wired internet this year we are reliant on the local WIFI and the signal is very weak

cheesed of in Chicago!!

Tony

But did you have good birthday mate?!:D

Despite technical problems, thanks for covering the show for us. You did a super job last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back