unable to upload to photobucket (1 Viewer)

nmrocks

2nd Lieutenant
Last 2 days haven't been able to uplaod to Photobucket, making posting pics here really tough, anybody else?
Ray

Last 2 days haven't been able to uplaod to Photobucket, making posting pics here really tough, anybody else?
Ray

Yes - but it is periodic with me Ray. It happens frequently - and especially at weekends ( I guess that's when they get really busy?).

It took me about an hour to upload two pics - two days ago. Then, when I managed to get them in - I could only get one pic out to post on the Forum.

As I usually say - if it wasn't for free - I'd be spitting bullets!!!!{eek3} jb

Uploading to Photobucket can be slow at times. When I'm at home, on my own Internet connection, it can take minutes to upload a single file.

As far as accessing the site goes, I have a paid subscription, which suppresses all of the ads PB has. I understand that for those folks who use the free space there, the ads have become a burden, slowing down linking, and making accessing the site a very user-unfriendly experience indeed. They also cause problems with our web filter here at work; when I visit various web pages and see posts with images stored at PB, the images don't load. PB doesn't know that it's me, a paid subscriber, so our web filter detects some of the ad content and blocks the image.

Prost!
Brad

Uploading to Photobucket can be slow at times. When I'm at home, on my own Internet connection, it can take minutes to upload a single file.

As far as accessing the site goes, I have a paid subscription, which suppresses all of the ads PB has. I understand that for those folks who use the free space there, the ads have become a burden, slowing down linking, and making accessing the site a very user-unfriendly experience indeed. They also cause problems with our web filter here at work; when I visit various web pages and see posts with images stored at PB, the images don't load. PB doesn't know that it's me, a paid subscriber, so our web filter detects some of the ad content and blocks the image.

Prost!
Brad

I also have a paid subscription, went to the upgrade and problems forum, only about 50 no load complaints but they said there was no issue, regardless, it is resolved now.
ary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back