Vietnam Series (1 Viewer)

Wonder if there will be any updates on the Patton tank that was shown at the Chicago show??...Sammy

Matt, we need a soldier with a M14 rifle.

Or an arms room,,circa 1965,,with M14s strewn around ,,and first series M16s being issued with many problems to an incoming division,,,just remembering a little,,

New releases for this range is long due. Hopefully the reinforcements are coming soon.

Yes, I, too, would like to add more figures to my K&G Vietnam Firebase... I wish Andy had numbered them so I knew which one I had (the 6-section set-up)...

In the latest TSMF magazine, there was a FL ad with a Patton tank and 3-tank riders in either Marine or Army variants. It said they're planning on adding more vehicles and a helicopter.

Hopefully, their Huey's won't have anachronistic wire cutters like Figarti's.

In the latest TSMF magazine, there was a FL ad with a Patton tank and 3-tank riders in either Marine or Army variants. It said they're planning on adding more vehicles and a helicopter.

Any chance someone could post a pic?

All of it is great, but the wait for things to materialize, is getting...... Still waiting for the Winged Hussars, been waiing for Normandy Armour, for a long bit. The British Paratroopers were shown last month. Maybe its going to come out in December?, they will show something for the Battle of the Bulge, and will come out sometime in the spring or summer of next year,more than likely.
Maybe it's time to just concentrate on the ranges that are out. Before coming out with another range. Fill the wants of that first.

The Patton tank looks superb, even in a photo that is a bit off it still looks to be very well made piece and I'm sure collectors will enjoy something new to add to the Vietnam range...Sammy

go.
attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back