Von Ribbentrop (1 Viewer)

Combat

Brigadier General
Russian/Vityaz Von Ribbentrop prototype #1 figure purchased off ebay today. So much for showing any restraint on budget.

Attachments

• xx007_f.jpg
    xx007_f.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 193
Couple more shots. Sorry these are so small but I just figured out how to post the pics - sort of.

Attachments

• xx007_right_small.jpg
    xx007_right_small.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 100
  • xx007_b_small.jpg
    xx007_b_small.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 74
Combat said:
Russian/Vityaz Von Ribbentrop prototype #1 figure purchased off ebay today. So much for showing any restraint on budget.

Combat,

That is a great looking piece! May I assume that you are the very lucky purchaser and that the piece now enhances your personal collection? If so, can you tell me the scale of the figure?

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

wadepat said:
Combat,

That is a great looking piece! May I assume that you are the very lucky purchaser and that the piece now enhances your personal collection? If so, can you tell me the scale of the figure?

Pat

Pat-
Yes, I am the lucky (unless you ask my wife) owner. This figure is 54mm.

Combat said:
Pat-

Combat,

Congratulations on adding this piece to your collection! And, thanks for the information!

Pat

Combat said:
Pat-

... when it arrives! It can take a while for these to pass through customs etc but it only increases the anticipation. I sometimes think it'd be quicker and cheaper to take a plane to St. Petersburg. Congrats on it anyway.

... when it arrives! It can take a while for these to pass through customs etc but it only increases the anticipation. I sometimes think it'd be quicker and cheaper to take a plane to St. Petersburg. Congrats on it anyway.

The Foreign Minister has arrived safe and sound. Having a drink of bubbly and getting used to his new companions. The HB Winter Panther is right on his heels.

What is the link for prototype 2? I can't find it.

Pierre.

P-
If you are interested, email the folks at the tin-soldiers.pl.ru website. It may still be available. The prices are mind numbing, but sometimes they will negotiate. Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back