W Britain Napoleonic Highlanders for sale (1 Viewer)

thrawn

Corporal
I'm selling my collection of W Britain Highlanders, most of them are 42nd "Black Watch," however, there is one 92nd "Gordon" in the lot. These are all from the Napoleonic range. I would prefer to sell as a lot, but will sell individually. I'll sell the lot for $450 or $25 per individual figure. I accept payment via PayPal only. Shipping will be at buyer's expense. All figures are in excellent condition and come in their original boxes/packaging. PM me with any questions or to buy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 162
Item Numbers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 143
I'm selling my collection of W Britain Highlanders, most of them are 42nd "Black Watch," however, there is one 92nd "Gordon" in the lot. These are all from the Napoleonic range. I would prefer to sell as a lot, but will sell individually. I'll sell the lot for $450 or $25 per individual figure. I accept payment via PayPal only. Shipping will be at buyer's expense. All figures are in excellent condition and come in their original boxes/packaging. PM me with any questions or to buy.

Could you send some pictures of the figures please.regards mick Taylor...... Email shaunt17@icloud.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back