W.Hochker customer service (1 Viewer)

Hadrian

Corporal
Hello everybody, more than two weeks ago I asked for some sets (I would like to order esp. set 118:eek::D), but still got no answer from Bill Hocker.
Am I too eager ? Has anybody else experiences about getting answers from W.Hocker ? Thank you very much. Marcus from Germany

Hello everybody, more than two weeks ago I asked for some sets (I would like to order esp. set 118:eek::D), but still got no answer from Bill Hocker.
Am I too eager ? Has anybody else experiences about getting answers from W.Hocker ? Thank you very much. Marcus from Germany

Are you using his correct email? I have just web-spoke to him. It sometimes takes 2 days to get a reply, but unless he is away doing a show, he has always been there for me. I did a site check of your set and that is one he would have to make. It takes him 4 weeks to make some of the smaller ones. Also, he does not take paypal, so I am not sure how he handles overseas transactions..Hope, this helps you..Michael

Hello Marcus,
I always had a very good experience with Bill Hocker.
Answer to email within very few days.
It may however take some time if you order some large sets that are not in stock. But the delay is clearly mentioned and respected.
And the quality is just perfect.
With the current USD/EUR rate it's a good time to get reinforcement for your collection!
Cheers,
Michel

Hi Marcus,

My experience with Mr. Hocker has been highly satisfying. On occasion, I have spoken with him on the telephone, on other occasions I have communicated with him via e-mail. He has always responded to me in a warm and helpful manner. His responses have been timely and cooperative. However, there are times in which he is away from home and you must wait for a response until he returns.

In short, my experience parallels Michael's and Michel's. It is important to note that if he does not presently have the set in stock you wish to order, he will require additional time to prepare it for you. A ffew weeks may pass before he is able to complete the set for you.

In terms of supplying payment, I have always paid cash at shows and he has always accepted my check when I order directly from him. The sets I have purchased from him have always become some of the most prized sets I own. If you enjoy the traditional glossy finish, you will be very happy with his products!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Hi Michel, Michael and Pat, thank you very much for your helpful informations. I just will try again. I agree absolutely, that a set from W.Hocker is a must have for every serious glossy collection.
thanks again and best regards from Germany Marcus

My response is much the same as those below. My experieces with Bill have been good and he is a real gentleman. Some patience might be needed as he is a small operation. But it's worth the wait.

Just imagine this arriving by the post. :p

Attachments

• 118.gif
    118.gif
    34 KB · Views: 147
Hi all, thank you again for your support - Bill answered to my second email - everything is okay. Only one thing is very, very bad: I have to wait for my first Wm.Hocker-Sets until....August:rolleyes:.
But this is now a feeling like the days before christmas .... :D

Hi all, thank you again for your support - Bill answered to my second email - everything is okay. Only one thing is very, very bad: I have to wait for my first Wm.Hocker-Sets until....August:rolleyes:.
But this is now a feeling like the days before christmas .... :D

Well Hadrian, I am waiting on an Imperial Productions order since early February, but I think we'll both find out the waiting was worth it;)!

Regards,
Paulo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back