War Park’s Red Brick Wall Building (WS054) is Fantastic & Heavy! (1 Viewer)

tmanthegreat

Master Sergeant
Lots of the same pics of my Kharkov diorama as seen in my post in the First Legion forum, but I wanted to put some pics here in the War Park forum since a majority of the items in that diorama are War Park, including the Panzer III, Russian figures, street base, and building. The WS054 Red Brick Building Ruin is an awesome display piece and can work across a lot of different battles and fronts in WWII. The building is made from solid resin and is extremely heavy! It really need to be part of a desktop display that isn’t moved around a lot; however since I do move my displays around, I had to use a reinforced wooden platform to support the building and the street base. Still, the WS054 ruin is definitely worth getting 😎
IMG_4261.jpegIMG_4262.jpegIMG_4263.jpegIMG_4264.jpegIMG_4286.jpegIMG_4283.jpegIMG_4285.jpegIMG_4268.jpeg

Outstanding, I’d seen this in one of your postings before getting to your WP thread. I’m hoping it matches up fairly well with my HA brick building ruins.

Outstanding, I’d seen this in one of your postings before getting to your WP thread. I’m hoping it matches up fairly well with my HA brick building ruins.
Mike, it a great piece, but is way heavy - surprisingly so! I’ve not weighed it specifically, but it’s definitely several pounds worth of resin and plastic. The building is definitely intended for a static display, though since I tend to move my displays around, I had to find a sturdier base for it as opposed to one of my usual picture frames. Hobby Lobby carries 12”x12” wooden painting panel that made for a sturdy-enough base. I used some poster tack to help secure the building to the street base and the street base uses more poster tack to secure it to the wooden base.

Here’s a link to the Master’s Touch Wooden Painting Board from Hobby Lobby that I used:

You surpassed yourself with this display, i like the way you have included the debris and loads of it, something people often forget or there is just a spattering . I do not have that building, but bought Warpark Archways a few years ago and they were deceptively heavy. Often falling over, but never broke. Quality pieces, i have the same opinion on the K & C Warehouse, that is also quite heavy and an impressive piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back