Warbirds (1 Viewer)

Guy

Major
Late July will see the arrival of following wooden aircraft
1.Kurt Welters Me262 night fighter with Neptun radar
2.The Dornier 335 "Pfeil" with 30mm cannon fitted into the wings
The price will be around the $599 mark and numbers will be limited to 15 Me's and 10 Dorniers.
Both aircraft will come with figures. Both aircraft will have factory apllied Swastikas to the tail fin .The aircrafts will be reserved on a first come first serve basis. Drop Tom an email to register your interest.
At the moment there are no pictures available of these two aircrafts but attached pictures of similar models will give you a taste of what is to come
Guy:)

me 262 (2).jpg

me2625 (2).jpg

do335 (2).jpg

Pfeil01 (2).jpg

Look forward to seeing photos. If they are anything like the ones pictured, they will fly -- pardon the pun -- off the shelves.

Brad

I wonder if the 'made to order' offer will see collectors band together and order 10 Galdiators/Defiants/Meteors to see what benefit a bulk order would have.

Yes if they look like the ones pictured, they would be very nice. I'm looking forward to see pics of the actual models.
They both are way out of my budget. I've been planning to build the Me262 Night Fighter in 1/32 for quite a while now.

Have my order in for both, thanks Tom . . . :salute::

One thing I'd like to see are stands. K & C provide this on their Wooden Warbirds line and now Jenkins does for Knights of the Sky. It saves room. I understand that it may add to the cost but I would like to see this as an option.

One thing I'd like to see are stands. K & C provide this on their Wooden Warbirds line and now Jenkins does for Knights of the Sky. It saves room. I understand that it may add to the cost but I would like to see this as an option.

Stands work for WWI planes as the landing gear is always "fixed" down. But having stands for WWII planes kind of defeats the purpose.

I would like to see the planes not come with figures, to keep the price down even further.

Have my order in for both, thanks Tom . . . :salute::

Yes thank you Paul, your order has been received here at Gunn HQ. The ME 262 is now sold out and we have only 1 x Dornier left, not bad going in less than 24 hours!

Best Wishes Vicki

Yes thank you Paul, your order has been received here at Gunn HQ. The ME 262 is now sold out and we have only 1 x Dornier left, not bad going in less than 24 hours!

Best Wishes Vicki
24 of 25 LE aircraft sold in one day is a most impressive sales accomplishment. Congratulations to TGM and all of those who got these aircraft. :salute:: -- Al

Stands work for WWI planes as the landing gear is always "fixed" down. But having stands for WWII planes kind of defeats the purpose.

I would like to see the planes not come with figures, to keep the price down even further.

How so? Both are gear down. Some like to display with stands and some don't. As mentioned, it also saves display space, especially when you have around 15 wooden warbirds like I do.

I would like to see it offered as an option

IMG_1170[1].JPGIMG_0003[1].JPG

Got the last Me-262, now I hope it comes with these . . . .:rolleyes2:

imagesCAYB858V.jpg

Oops, I meant these . . . :eek:

imagesNEBG5G40.jpg

Boy sure glad I didn't think about ordering the ME262 and went and ordered it. {sm3}{sm3} Ron

Got the second version of the Do-335 to go along with the first version . . . :)

Do335M14_S_Schatz-1[1].jpg

How so? Both are gear down. Some like to display with stands and some don't. As mentioned, it also saves display space, especially when you have around 15 wooden warbirds like I do.

I would like to see it offered as an option

I display almost all of my stand-mounted models, including "fastmovers," with the gear down. I do so because I consider good definition and rendering of the parts to be a hallmark of a good replica. I realize that KC wants to keep the models' cost down, but couldn't it sell stands separately? That's what JJD does. Just bought two of the new "D" model, BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back