We're only in it for the money (1 Viewer)

Old Bill

Sergeant First Class
Mercenary Pikemen guarding their prize asset :)

Just received a couple of the excellent new Mercenary Pikemen sets. Great to be able to add to my WOR collection once again.

Many thanks John.

Roy

Attachments

• treefrog merc.jpg
    treefrog merc.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 391
  • 3pt2.jpg
    3pt2.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 397
  • ltf.jpg
    ltf.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
Looking forward to getting the same figures Roy. You make them look great. Robin.

Looking forward to getting the same figures Roy. You make them look great. Robin.
Thank you Robin, very kind of you :)

They are a wonderful ( and unexpected when announced) addition to the WOR series. makes me wonder if John has some more additions (apart from the old masters to be produced) up his sleeve :confused:

Some hand gunners would be fantastic ^&grin

Roy

A quick repaint and they would be awesome for the siege of Rhodes (hint, hint John!)

Roy,

Congratulations on your latest additions. They look awesome in that scene you set up.

Mark

Roy,

Congratulations on your latest additions. They look awesome in that scene you set up.

Mark
Thank you Mark - much obliged :) Very, very pleased with them. I think the faces are especially well done.

Roy

Roy,

Love you dio pic! The detailing on these figures is super impressive.

Mark

Roy,

Love you dio pic! The detailing on these figures is super impressive.

Mark
Thank you Mark very nice of you :) Yes for sure, some excellent detail on these figures :salute::

Roy

Mercenary Pikemen guarding their prize asset :)

Just received a couple of the excellent new Mercenary Pikemen sets. Great to be able to add to my WOR collection once again.

Many thanks John.

Roy

Roy;

Love that first photo and depiction...Excellent !
Look like great figures.

Thank you for posting.

Roy;

Love that first photo and depiction...Excellent !
Look like great figures.

Thank you for posting.
Thank you so much Floyd :) I tried to give a sense of Henry's exposed postion (with just a few figures) during the battle when Richard caught sight of him.

Lovely figures - close up they look a mean bunch of dudes.... {eek3}

Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back