Western Ladys any idea? (3 Viewers)

Prussianattack

Private
Gents,

I don't reall know where to post this but there might be a conoisseur out there who can help ... any idea who made These figures? especially the lagy with rifle over shoulder. thanx for your interest Andreasget-attachment.jpg

Gents,

I don't reall know where to post this but there might be a conoisseur out there who can help ... any idea who made These figures? especially the lagy with rifle over shoulder. thanx for your interest AndreasView attachment 137839
Sorry I cannot help you...but...if you check Google Images....( Western ladies figurines.......western lady with rifle on shoulder )they may have that picture somewhere and refer you to the site you can get it from.....cheers TomB

I wonder if they are Conte? Ask thee same question in the Conte section and one of the Conte collectors may recognize them

Terry

Hello "Prussian Attack"

Just curious but do you know if these ladies are of comparable scale with the manufacturers which pervade this forum? I've seen many companies do similar figures/ poses but at the 25/28mm scale for fantasy/ alternate history gamers. You may be looking at something like that.

Best regards
CC

Gents,

I don't reall know where to post this but there might be a conoisseur out there who can help ... any idea who made These figures? especially the lagy with rifle over shoulder. thanx for your interest AndreasView attachment 137839
Found this on google images.....there are a lot of similar site's...you need to keep changing search request.....cheers TomBWild West site.jpg

Maybe this should be moved to the general figure forum, since it's not really a K&C question.

Prussianattack, can you tell us the size or scale of your figures? I think Chris and Tom may be on the right track with wargaming/fantasy figures, if yours are smaller.

Prost!
Brad

blimey I found it I found it ...

This Special Edition figure by Reaper Miniatures is entitled "Urban Legends: Ellen Stone, Cowgirl, 54mm", #1419

Del Prado made the saloon girl with leg up. You can view her on Treefrog under Del Prado western figures. I have one and it is closer to 1/32 scale. I don't know who made figure holding rifle. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back