What are sgs sets? (1 Viewer)

Racemagicr1

Private 2
I’ve been out of K&C for a little while so my question is what are these sgs sets that included a lot of figures at reduced price? Are they individually packed sets or do they come in a single packaging for the whole set like a special box to fit all figures in one?
thanks

Have you see the K&C website?
https://www.kingandcountry.com/collectors-bonus-gift-sets-c-183.html

It states :

"AS COLLECTORS and K&C DEALERS ALREADY KNOW collecting Toy Soldiers is a great hobby and a whole lot of fun… They also make terrific gifts for all kinds of occasions especially for friends who may not be collecting yet… but do love history! Here’s one way KING & COUNTRY can help you find that special gift set for a history lover… and at a very affordable price in the run-up to the Festive Season. We’ve got various combination sets on hand that represent just a small selection of the many exciting and colourful ranges KING & COUNTRY produces and make terrific “COLLECTORS’ BONUS” GIFT SETS. Take a closer look. These will be available while stocks last… from your authorized K&C Dealers and King & Country Direct… Don’t miss out!"

Does that help???

John

They come in the original boxes, not special boxes, unlike a limited release, for example.

They come in the original boxes, not special boxes, unlike a limited release, for example.

I have only bought 1 set and that was the medieval set of Lazarist Knights, they came in the single boxes and a great idea from K & C is to start putting a picture of the figure on the box.

The SGS sets come with each figure/vehicle in its own original box. The sets do not come in a special box all together.
Quite a lot to choose from currently!
SGS Sets

Julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back