where can I buy 21st century tanks? are they still in business (1 Viewer)

LordAnhausen

Private 1st Class
I got a couple of these a tiger and a scout car with some WW2 play sets and like them . Have been told Toysrus carried but I cant find.
Are they in biz? who carries them
Or are Forces of Valor the better way to go?
thanks

I got a couple of these a tiger and a scout car with some WW2 play sets and like them . Have been told Toysrus carried but I cant find.
Are they in biz? who carries them
Or are Forces of Valor the better way to go?
thanks

21'st Century went bust couple of year back so eBay will be the best place to pick up stuff, FOV are still going strong I'm happy to say .

As mentioned, no 21C anymore. Most items can still be found on eBay or at some events like OTSN. Anything in particular that you are seeking?

Who still carries Forces of Valor then? I keep looking in Target here in the D.C. Area and they do not even have the 1:72 models? Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Larry.

Who still carries Forces of Valor then? I keep looking in Target here in the D.C. Area and they do not even have the 1:72 models? Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Larry.

There are tons and tons of it on E-Bay !!!

Ditto eBay for 21st Century Toys, and the rest of the secondary market, eg, shows, dealer marts or flea markets, auctions.

For Forces of Valor, their website includes a page that lists places to buy:

http://www.forcesofvalor.com/WhereToBuy.aspx

You can drill down into another page with US/Canadian sites, but I will recommend contacting Hobby Bunker, Malden MA, and talking to the Murphys, www.hobbybunker.com

Prost!
Brad

Ditto eBay for 21st Century Toys, and the rest of the secondary market, eg, shows, dealer marts or flea markets, auctions.

For Forces of Valor, their website includes a page that lists places to buy:

http://www.forcesofvalor.com/WhereToBuy.aspx

You can drill down into another page with US/Canadian sites, but I will recommend contacting Hobby Bunker, Malden MA, and talking to the Murphys, www.hobbybunker.com

Prost!
Brad

This is the Forum at its best! Giving information about market, availability and tips that would take a collector seemingly a life time to figure out.

Carlos

Lord PM me, I have a whole collection I would like to sell. Both 1/18 and 1/32 all 21st Century. Gary (gk) before you ask I don't have any NVA or Vietnam soldiers,just WWII.:)

Regarding the demise of 21st Century Toys and possible revivals, see the other threads in the forum. TFCT announced their closing back in 2009, if I recall correctly, and since then, there was one attempt to bring them back, but I think it failed on setting up distribution in the US and elsewhere. The molds/masters/patterns are probably in a warehouse somewhere in the People's Republic of China, gathering dust.

Prost!
Brad

Still plenty of 21st Century/Ultimate Soldier as well as FoV on eBay.
If you don't like eBay I find that http://smalljoes.com/ has very fair prices for FoV vehicles. I've ordered from them several times and they ship quick and accurate orders.

21st Century do some great pieces - I particularly am fond of the Marders - great internal detail and their Opel Blitz is superior to the FoV version. As has been said above, plenty available on Ebay - unless like me you live in the United Kingdom and discover how very few sellers of 21st Century material actually sell outside the continental United States which can be rather frustrating at times!

I'm a fan of the 1/18 aircraft models. Even if you leave them in their out-of-box toy style, they're pretty impressive. And I've seen some that were bashed, using modeling techniques to fill seams, weather the aircraft and add more details, and in a kit that size, you can get an impressive result.

I have a pair of P-47s, a bubbletop and a razorback, that's all I have space for now, but I watch for the others on eBay and at shows.

Prost!
Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back