Will we see more Peking figures? (1 Viewer)

jason foote

2nd Lieutenant
I was wondering if and when we will see more Peking figures. We still need Austrian sailors, more Boxers, Tigermen and some Kansu braves. Some artillery fir both sides would be great as well.
Jason

Would definitely like to see more Chinese forces perhaps artillery as they are currently outnumbered by my Europeans and Americans.

Yes i would like to see some more boxers also.

really happy with all the ranges Team are bringing to market.....and the quality of sculpts as well.
best
andrew
:salute::

i was wondering if and when we will see more peking figures. We still need austrian sailors, more boxers, tigermen and some kansu braves. Some artillery fir both sides would be great as well.
Jason
right on jason, maybe some indian lancers as well

Hi TM Jack, I would also love to request another 2 French Fusilier Marin poses - kneeling and firing and standing and firing poses.
You know how much i love the Boxer series figures, but we need more sailors and more Chinese forces.

Thank you very much for all your support and attention.

I've looked at sales statistics in recent years, and there are some products that are well made but not necessarily popular with the majority of collectors. It's a lot like making movies, although there are movies that have great themes, great shooting effects, great plots and things like that, unfortunately the box office may not be that great. Now I think I need to carefully consider many factors before developing a new product. I need to review the "script", and I also need to consider the "box office" income. I will carefully consider every valuable suggestion from the collectors.

Thanks again for your attention and support.

Best regards,

T.M. Jack

Thank you very much for all your support and attention.

I've looked at sales statistics in recent years, and there are some products that are well made but not necessarily popular with the majority of collectors. It's a lot like making movies, although there are movies that have great themes, great shooting effects, great plots and things like that, unfortunately the box office may not be that great. Now I think I need to carefully consider many factors before developing a new product. I need to review the "script", and I also need to consider the "box office" income. I will carefully consider every valuable suggestion from the collectors.

Thanks again for your attention and support.

Best regards,

T.M. Jack
Hi TM Jack, I fully understand. I love your response. But please consider a point from a collector. I love the French Fusilier Marin. You offered 3 wonderful figures, i bought them all. The running pose i bought 3, the other 2 stabbing down and clubbing with the rifle are not the sort of figure that a collector will buy multiple poses. However, a kneeling or standing firing figure is one a collector could buy multiple. As the Peking defenders were mostly at the barricades shooting out a French Fusilier marine standing and firing and kneeling and firing would be fantastic. I would but numerous of each pose.
Lastly will we get an officer for the British and French troops soon.
Thank you so much
Regards

Jas

Team has a certain strategy as to how they develop a range; they do 8 to 10 of one combatant, then 8 to 10 of the opposite side, so on and so forth.

It shows collectors a range has legs and it going to be developed, they don't do 10 figures...................then three years later another 10.

Look at how they flushed out the Spanish American War range, well done, the range is now complete, a nice display is now possible, no waiting two or three years for more figures.

I can't see a scenario where they go back and add two figures here, three figures there, it's not their method of operation, at least at this juncture, not to say they can't go back down the road and dabble here and there.

Develop a range, watch it sell, move on to another range, watch that one sell, etc, etc.

Every company does things differently.

I might be wrong, but I think there might be more rough riders coming, out of the whole range it only has one crouching figure, and its a loading figure not firing, there are quite a bit of prone figures.. I think there might be at least a couple more figures coming within the range..

Team has a certain strategy as to how they develop a range; they do 8 to 10 of one combatant, then 8 to 10 of the opposite side, so on and so forth.

It shows collectors a range has legs and it going to be developed, they don't do 10 figures...................then three years later another 10.

Look at how they flushed out the Spanish American War range, well done, the range is now complete, a nice display is now possible, no waiting two or three years for more figures.

I can't see a scenario where they go back and add two figures here, three figures there, it's not their method of operation, at least at this juncture, not to say they can't go back down the road and dabble here and there.

Develop a range, watch it sell, move on to another range, watch that one sell, etc, etc.

I actually like this approach to releasing figures/ranges. Get enough out there for collectors to create a small/medium diorama/collection and move on. Ensures greater variety. Exception seems to be the wonderful Mongol figures.

I don’t disagree with your observations but TM did go back and make a German officer and flag bearer. It can’t hurt, as a collector of the company to let them know what I like.
Jas

I don’t disagree with your observations but TM did go back and make a German officer and flag bearer. It can’t hurt, as a collector of the company to let them know what I like.
Jas

Right; you or any other collector can tell the manufacturers what you like and what you'd want produced and the manufacturers take wants and comments into consideration, but at the end of the day, they need to produce what is in their best interest to appeal to the widest number of collectors, not the wants/needs/desires/wishes of a single customer.

Right; you or any other collector can tell the manufacturers what you like and what you'd want produced and the manufacturers take wants and comments into consideration, but at the end of the day, they need to produce what is in their best interest to appeal to the widest number of collectors, not the wants/needs/desires/wishes of a single customer.
i THOROUGHLY AGREE, MANAFACTURERS CANT MAKE SOMETHING IF IT IS NOT VIABLE.... JUST THROWING IT OUT THERE.
TAKE CARE
JAS

i THOROUGHLY AGREE, MANAFACTURERS CANT MAKE SOMETHING IF IT IS NOT VIABLE.... JUST THROWING IT OUT THERE.
TAKE CARE
JAS

What's with the yelling?

Throw out whatever you want.

You don't need to get all torked off over my reply.

Relax; you'll live a lot longer.

What's with the yelling?

Throw out whatever you want.

You don't need to get all torked off over my reply.

Relax; you'll live a lot longer.
I am relaxed.
I simply made a suggestion to the manafacturer, Team Miniature, and you have chosen to be in charge of their marketing. I am not asking you to make any figures, so you can relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back