William Hocker NWF Set 124 Calendar (1 Viewer)

Whups ! I seem to have bumped into the fabric of time itself-Thank you P.B.,Best,ob

WH Set 124 in its Display Case with WB accessories

Attachments

• set124setupSm.jpg
    set124setupSm.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 231
Three things come to mind studying these shots 1.that a good deal of concentrated effort is evident, 2. the artistic sensibility creating them is refined beyond my ken & 3. I cannot hope to be entirely satified with my collection until I've acquired some of Wm Hocker's craftsmanship to play with and admire:) Thank you,ob

Three things come to mind studying these shots 1.that a good deal of concentrated effort is evident, 2. the artistic sensibility creating them is refined beyond my ken & 3. I cannot hope to be entirely satified with my collection until I've acquired some of Wm Hocker's craftsmanship to play with and admire:) Thank you,ob

Thanks OB. I surely have had fun playing with my 1st set here and believe me you will not be disappointed with one of Bill's sets. As I have been told by others, they are addictive:)

I'm glad you have and are enjoying some Hocker sets. That photo of set #124 in the display case is really nice. It has a nice retro feel to it. The calendars are great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back