William Hocker's email... (1 Viewer)

MarkeytMaker

Sergeant Major
Does anyone have William Hockers email address. I went to the site but it doesn't actually show his actual address?

I would like to know what it would cost to order set 100 & sets 95 & 117...I understand all sets can still be made?

Also does anyone have a picture of set 226 "Hong Kong Police"

Does anyone have William Hockers email address. I went to the site but it doesn't actually show his actual address?

I would like to know what it would cost to order set 100 & sets 95 & 117...I understand all sets can still be made?

Try this...bill@wmhocker.org . That is how I have got him in the past..Michael

On Hocker's website under Diamong Jubilee, he has a small black and white photo of Set 226. If you contact him, he will email you a color photo. I don't think I have seen a color photo. Norman Joplin may be able to help you also.

$3730 plus $180 shipping($10 per set usually)

Considering that set 100 went for $3450 at auction and you will be getting sets 95 and 117 as well this is a bargain!

$3730 plus $180 shipping($10 per set usually)

Considering that set 100 went for $3450 at auction and you will be getting sets 95 and 117 as well this is a bargain!

Where did you get this price? Also it states this:

SET 100 (Out of production - no more boxes - but special items above may now be ordered as a set if sets 101 through 116 are also ordered)

...huh?

Mark,

I think Randy may have misread your post initially (as did I) that you wanted to order 100 sets.

Are you getting into Hocker now? Nice sets but I've never taken the plunge. He should sign Randy for he's a very good salesman for the figures :)

Mark,

I think Randy may have misread your post initially (as did I) that you wanted to order 100 sets.

Are you getting into Hocker now? Nice sets but I've never taken the plunge. He should sign Randy for he's a very good salesman for the figures :)

Brad,

W.T Allison & John Reid are my mentors here...that should answer your question regarding what I'm really getting into:D

I was hoping to win set "(#)" 100 during the auction...though I was beyond myself to see it sell to someone other...though I'm very certain that the buyer will enjoy displaying it...to me it was a masterpiece display!

Mark,

To get the contents of set 100 now you need to order sets 101-116 (they essentially comprise set 100) and these plus sets 95 and 117 come to over $3000. I believe Bill will add whatever was extra (e.g. Wm. Britain presenting his 1st set to the Queen) in Set 100 if you buy 101 to 116.

Brad,

W.T Allison & John Reid are my mentors here...that should answer your question regarding what I'm really getting into:D

I was hoping to win set "(#)" 100 during the auction...though I was beyond myself to see it sell to someone other...though I'm very certain that the buyer will enjoy displaying it...to me it was a masterpiece display!

To make a more complete looking scene you should add set #228

Attachments

• 228.jpg
    228.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 114
Set 100 ( the one auctioned) had special packaging (i.e. box) making it more rare than buying the sets individually.

It would be really nice if you could post some pictures of your collection.
That way you could share it all with us instead of just telling us.
I have nothing dispalyed currently...I will when I arrive to our new home in Maui. The builder is currently using the home we bought as their model home to sell others. They are leasing it from us for now until they no longer need it...so when we move there and get situated I will post pictures for sure.

Hey Markey, we just had a 4.3 earthquake off the coast of Makena. Rattled my house in Wailuku pretty good for quite awhile, maybe 8-seconds. My 7-year old daughter was really scared, couldn't stop shaking. Only one soldier fell over. Better bring your tacky wax when you move over.

Hey Markey, we just had a 4.3 earthquake off the coast of Makena. Rattled my house in Wailuku pretty good for quite awhile, maybe 8-seconds. My 7-year old daughter was really scared, couldn't stop shaking. Only one soldier fell over. Better bring your tacky wax when you move over.
Tacky wax...check! Sorry to hear about your daugter being so afraid...I lived in Oakland as a child and we had so many earthquakes...I too was very afraid...then came the big one "Loma Prieta" just before I moved to my current city near Sacramento...I had grown up to find them interesting and somewhat fun later through life...that was until that day! Anyhow thanks for the update...I hadn't read my daily Maui news online yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back