winter ruins (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Major
Hi all,

David and I have worked out a project for a winter ruins style structure actually 2 different sections that can go together or seperated depending on the diorama, I'll post some pics here as he sends them to me...Sammy

Yes please!
I have a couple Stalingrad buildings and they shine even without figures in them {sm4}

Hi all, here are the bone yard shots of the ruins!! as I've said before the beginning of a dio and the finished product are always amazing to look how far it has come in pen to paper, beginning/ending, so here we go not much to look at but my basic theme will tie these 2 buildings together with a German 88 in the back ground and the First Legion German Winter IV parked in the rear of the ruins, once the partial floors are added I will have a snipers nest positioned there, lots of good options to use with the ruins...Sammy

some updated pics, the wall paper is applied and the plaster is been added, looking better already :)...Sammy

Another excellent broken building. Think it's the only hobby where people seek out damaged items^&grin, Robin.

Coming along nicely Sam. I like the interior wall paper detail.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back