Wm. Hocker Set 118 (1 Viewer)

PolarBear

Major
Our Army Off Duty in India: late 19th Century

I received my 2nd Wm. Hocker set today. Here it is in its box and how it looks when set up. I am looking forward to playing with it..

Attachments

• WH118A.jpg
    WH118A.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 349
  • WH118B.jpg
    WH118B.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 320
  • WH118C.jpg
    WH118C.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 319
  • WH118D.jpg
    WH118D.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 306
  • WH118setup.jpg
    WH118setup.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 310
Very nice set Randy. Photos look great and shows how nice Hocker's sets are made. John

Randy,
I need you to get out some dark paint. I'm requesting a shot of Frere, Chelmsford and Durnford on the lawn in Zulu Dawn playing shuttlecock:eek:.
What a nice, representative set of the late Victorian era class structure and leisure time. BTW-Did you start into Mr. Kipling's Army yet?
Mike

Randy,
I need you to get out some dark paint. I'm requesting a shot of Frere, Chelmsford and Durnford on the lawn in Zulu Dawn playing shuttlecock:eek:.
What a nice, representative set of the late Victorian era class structure and leisure time. BTW-Did you start into Mr. Kipling's Army yet?
Mike

I just love these social sets--you can really study the history of British Empire with this set alone. It offers endless possibilities for scenes. I am hoping for some Anglo-Indian buildings in the new WB Durbar line to use for the set.

Currently reading a novel on the Boxer Rebellion and another called The Road To Kandahar.

Attachments

• 300px-The_Palace_of_Heavenly_Pleasure_Cover.jpg
    300px-The_Palace_of_Heavenly_Pleasure_Cover.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 136
  • the_road_to_kandahar.jpg
    the_road_to_kandahar.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 136
Congratulations PB :cool::D :cool: Now THAT is what I'd call money well spent ! They look absolutely enchanting (please,no songs...oh drat I've done it to myself :rolleyes:). John

What a great set Randy, I can see you are going to get a lot of mileage out of that set. Looking forward to the dios that you come up with :)

Those are beautiful. I've got a few of the Crimean sets and I love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back