Wm Hocker Toy Soldiers (1 Viewer)

wellington

First Sergeant
Does anyone know anything about this company? I really like some of there stuff in the war of 1812 period...despite them being traditional and glossy? Has anyone else purchased any of these sets? I really like the British row boat in the 1812 section last set on the bottom when you scroll down.

Cheers
WELLINGTON (They seem to have a touch of class and a design of there own)

Here is the site
http://wmhocker.com/

Last edited:
Not seen their products before but it seems OK if you like the Victorian era type stuff, personally I would rather spend my money on king and Country as it is more realsistic. However I am sure there is a market out there somewhere for it.

Wellington: Hocker figures are all glossy and smaller then 54mm on some- others are size of Britain's glossy guys. Sets are on high end if you look at his website. Arms move, guns fire and wheels turn. John

I too collect K&C, just hard to find anything on the war of 1812, not to mention the Navy stuff......:rolleyes:

WELLINGTON
LEADMEN....You mean high end expensive or high end for quality for those type of figures?

They have high quality and they are expensive-$200-400 a set. Larger sets like Buffalo Bill circus set is a thousand or more. I don't think he sells any single figures. He made really nice color posters of his different series- Rev War- India-etc. and gave them out at shows. I got most of them hanging up. Now I think you can only purchase them. John
http://www.wmhocker.com/

I have not purchased anything yet from Wm Hocker, but I am always tempted when I visit his room at the Chicago Show. I do like his tradtional style of Toy Soldiers. I may pick one up this Sept.

I have bought some in the recent past. And yes the guns do fire. Sometimes even the rifles fire. Bill thinks his toys should be played with.

If you like traditional glossy toy soldiers , hocker makes your troops. They are a little pricey but of very high quality. When I place a Hocker next to a vintage Britains, the Britains suffers by comparison

Users who are viewing this thread

Back