Wm. Hocker/William Britains "Archive Collection" Wish List (1 Viewer)

ozziep9

Private 1st Class
My own toy soldier wish list would include Mr. Hocker and/or current Wm. Britains Co. "Archinve Collection" to produce more "Armies of France" sets/picture packs. The French Army uniforms from the 1850's (Crimean War) to 1914 (Franco-Prussian War included etc.) were very colorful. Britains own fantastic-looking French Infantry Army Officer (wearing blanket/roll & boots) was only produced from 1909-1924 for set#141. This figure would've looked great as an active-service French Foreign Legion Officer for any of Britains Foreign Legion sets produced from 1939-1966.
Dorset Soldiers of England makes a solid-cast Britains-reproduction casting of this particular figure. This figure should be re-released in Wm Britains current "Archive Collection". Enough with all the British Army on parade figures?!
I included here a link I found on "Google Images" of the this particular Britains set 141 French Infantry Officer:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=brit...t=hc&vpx=582&vpy=154&dur=56&hovh=163&hovw=309

A lot of sets are for sale by Pam Brunton on her website Brunton's Barracks if anyone is interested.

Thank you. I did take a look at Brunton's Barracks Wm. Hocker sets for sale. We too are selling some Britains-conversion Hocker-like toy soldiers on ebay under the ebay seller name: ozziep9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back