WW1 Mounted Germans (1 Viewer)

Fleurbaix

Private 1st Class
Dear Fellow members
These are WW1 Mounted Germans. They are from the moulds of TAW but unsure if they ever made them. These are new to Fleurbaix. These will be at the London show. www.fleurbaixtoysoldiers.com.au
Thanks Fr Greg

Attachments

• jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj_007.jpg
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj_007.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 156
You really should stop posting these pics,they are reigniting my desire to collect Toy Army Workshop again!:D;)

Any chance that in London you will have price lists,brochures,details etc.I think i will be ordering from you in the future and i like to have all this sort of stuff to hand for reference.Thanks

Rob

What about their vehicles..I have one of their armored cars and would like more....Michael

You really should stop posting these pics,they are reigniting my desire to collect Toy Army Workshop again!:D;)

Any chance that in London you will have price lists,brochures,details etc.I think i will be ordering from you in the future and i like to have all this sort of stuff to hand for reference.Thanks

Rob

We hope to have price lists,brochures and details at the show.
Thanks Fr Greg

Hi Greg,

Can you tell me if you will have any of the British cavalry troops with Rifles and in helmets at the show in London?.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back