WW2 Glossies (1 Viewer)

Foxhole_Adam

Private 1st Class
Another Sneak Peek... 1/30 glossy commando, patrolling cautiously.

We have 30 WW2 figures being worked on at the moment.

Comments always appreciated.

Cheers

Adam

Terrific looking Commando. ^&cool Look forward to what you have next, got to say really enjoying seeing your figures so far. I don't suppose you'll be doing WW1 next year will you???

Best
Rob

Terrific looking Commando. ^&cool Look forward to what you have next, got to say really enjoying seeing your figures so far. I don't suppose you'll be doing WW1 next year will you???

Best
Rob

Thanks Rob.

My first love are glossies so they're having a strong presence in our new start up. Love Matte too and all out sets will be available in that finish too, but glossies really are my first love and we're hoping to do something a little different with them.

We have lots of periods we'd like to do and ww1 is up there. We'd like to have feedback from our customers (and future customers) as to what they'd like to see from us.

Cheers!

Adam

Thanks Rob.

My first love are glossies so they're having a strong presence in our new start up. Love Matte too and all out sets will be available in that finish too, but glossies really are my first love and we're hoping to do something a little different with them.

We have lots of periods we'd like to do and ww1 is up there. We'd like to have feedback from our customers (and future customers) as to what they'd like to see from us.

Cheers!

Adam

Hi Adam,

Off the top of my head I personally would like to see WW1 and maybe a home front range from WW2. Also maybe something like Victorian London or Wild west might be popular. Very much look forward to seeing where you go next.

Best
Rob

Hi Adam,

Off the top of my head I personally would like to see WW1 and maybe a home front range from WW2. Also maybe something like Victorian London or Wild west might be popular.

Best
Rob

You mean like Tommy Atkins (WW1), Asset (home front WW2), Ats/Lancer (Victorian London), and Sarum (Wild West)? Trooper

Before the thread gets horribly derailed... It's for showing the new figures I'm making for ww2.

They're in both gloss and matte, 1:30 scale. I like gloss which is why they're being offered in this finish alongside matte finish.

Any future ranges are just that...future :)

For the time being the ww2 range has plenty of figures for us to be getting on with.

Cheers

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back