Mike97
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Mike ,
    I'm happy to except your request of friendship , see ya around the forum my friend .. Best regards Gebhard
    Thx Robert, they look excellent in your dio pics. Gonna have to add 'em to my wish list.
    mike
    Well, I will give you my opinion on the JG castle. The detail is great!!! Really the only complaint I have is, the lower parts of the walls and the towers. The dark brown shading does not match on all the towers and walls. I must have gotten two different color batches. And on the main gate section, one small tower has windows in it and the other side of the gate i have no windows. maybe a factory defect. The price has gone up for the castle pieces from $115.00 to $122.00. Really you can't find a nicer looking castle. I hope this helps you decide. Robert.
    hey mike, did you still want info on the jg castle? like the ones i have in my display?
    Got your message - thanks. I look forward to seeing the pics of your Crusader collection. Mike
    Hi Mike, its great you joined the Cross and teh Crescent group. You will have to share your interest in the Crusaders and your collection. Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back