K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the kind words, but my pics are just real quick attempts to show off the FL militia. If you want really impressive photos of them, check out Mike's (mestell) recent efforts. He does a great job of photographing with his H & A senics!
    Noah
    Hi all!
    As you know W.Britain has several ranges that all need updating from time to time. The most popular ranges see to get the most additions and with the 150th anniversary of the Civil War, some of the other ranges will have less added to them this year. The new AWI figures will be in a later catalog, but there are more coming.
    Ken
    thanks anyway.i think the most people in america collecting the civil war.i like them too.how many soldiers do you have collectet mike? and how many years are you collecting toy soldiers? gr.
    Hi there. Ken did not show me any sculpts of new Rev War figures so I can't answer your question about how many Rev War figures are arriving for next year. As I said before I only collect the Am Civil War Wm Britian figures and accessories so I stay on top of these releases. The other ranges I don't pay that much attention to.
    Regards - Mike
    hi,i,m collecting the american revolution by w.britain.are there more people here who collecting the american revolution?anybody nows when arriving the patriots?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back