Ken & Ericka Osen/H&A Studio

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello All! I am happy to say that I am laying down my tools for a few days to spend time with family and friends. Thanks for your interest in the things we do here, we hope to met more of you in the coming years... a real benefit to this industry. Have a safe and happy holiday!
    Ken
    Some of the figures that we are making for the Nile Gunboat could be used for this battle. I am sure as we move ahead we will cover several different engagements. For the moment we need to add to what we have already launched.
    hi kenneth.my last question for this year.you working on the sudan war.are there also plans for the battle of khartoum? i would love to collecting that battle next to my american revolution.i hope you can answer me that last question?thx.
    Ken and Erica,
    On treefrog I saw that you have ( or had) a Normandy barn and courtyard in your collection of buildings. Is it still available and if yes, what is the price ?
    regards
    Guy
    Ken,
    Greetings from New York. Saw your new Normandy diorama with the St. Lo signage. What are the dimensions and the cost? Thanks. All the best, Lawrence
    Hi There! Good to hear from you...
    We are planning on a few new additions to he American Revolution for 2011. This will include American Militia, flags and new British Infantry. I am a big fan of this period and would like to add a new artillery set too.
    I think we will be showing the new sets in the February 2011 catalog.
    All the Best,
    Ken
    hi ken and ericka.how many figures of the american revolution comming out next year?i,m collecting the americans.i,m from holland.a dutchmen ho is collecting americans haha.i can looking for hours at your figures.great work ken.is there no sneak peak of the revolution anywhere 2011?gr.
    We have thought about it, but we generally spend our time at the show with the folks at W. Britain. If we should decide to, we will post it on this forum. Thanks for asking!
    Ken & Ericka
    Will you be bringing products to the december toy soldier show here in the UK?
    Mitch
    Hi there! I have many photos of structures in the Ardennes from my visits there. Although I will certainly get to them, the next few village buildings are designed to support the three released already. We will keep everyone posted!
    Thanks,
    Ken
    Dear Erica and Ken,

If you look at the popularity poll about the K&C figurines , 2 favorites are clearly visible nl: D-Day and the Battle of the Bulge.
    Any plans in the near futur for the realization of a typical dwelling ( farm) from the Belgian Ardennes region, built in local stone and fitted with a roof made of slate tiles
    Maybe something to think about
    Best Regards
    Guy
    Hi!,
    I was wonderin the dimensions of The Chose Ground Piece you are doing for WBritains. Thanks in advance with your reply/
    We are adding a little at a time to this series as we did with the 42nd Black Watch. I just finished a 1917-18 Marine and will be adding a WWII and 1968 period Marine before the year is out.
    That is all I can go into at the moment.
    Love the new Pacific series...
    All the Best,
    Ken
    Hi there. I am new to this forum, but I keep coming back to some of your scenics, and I have to say, they are without a doubt unrivalled. I've never seen anything like it. Can you provide me with a link to all your products? I do a lot of diorama work, but I feel as if I have been wasting my time with inferior products since I have seen some of yours. Many thanks. -Nicholas
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back