T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• T
    The Major
    Studio Paris Art has now commenced Trading and Casting into Moulds of its Miniature figures and Kits. Watch for the first re issued figures COMING SOON!!!
    7 (7).jpg

All Our Re issued and brand new Web Site Catalogue Photos and Kits Packaging is Copyright Protect water marked. This has been undertaken following past "experiences" of Illegal Piracy products being sold in the UK. Copying our work is ILLEGAL and not permitted.
    NOTE
    Contact Information is now
    STUDIO PARIS ART
    870 RUE DENIS PAPIN
    54710 LUDRES
    NANCY
    Grand Est
    France
    Reactions: Obee
    T
    The Major
    Polite Notice. Due to past experiences involving violent theft and burglary and piracy re selling of some of our Products, we do NOT entertain Visitors, and the given Business address is an administrative office only. It is NOT Possible to gain access to us "on the other side" Thankyou for your Understanding.
    Polite Notice "Frome Model Centre" Somerset England is BANNED and officially BLACKLISTED from contacting us or from requesting orders following theft and Piracy of our products.
    Please Address all TRADE or SUPPLY Hobby Figure and Kit enquiries to "STUDIO PARIS ART" 870, RUE DENIS PAPIN, 54710, LUDRES, NANCY, Grand Est, FRANCE
    After a Super Cell Thunderstorm Flood and me Digging a entirely "new" Storm Drain, I have finally OFFICIALLY opened the Workshop and Started our little Toy Soldier Affair here.
    STUDIO PARIS ART began trading August 1st 2024.
    BORDER Miniatures Pete Armstrong Sapeur 8Eme Leger 65 mm scale metal kit castings for figure.jpg
    Not bad at all. Pete always did do good work. He did a lot of Model railway stuff too.

Attachments

• BORDER Pete Armstrong Sapeur Leger 8 Eme 1809 metal castings rear view 65mm scale kit legaly c...jpg
      BORDER Pete Armstrong Sapeur Leger 8 Eme 1809 metal castings rear view 65mm scale kit legaly c...jpg
      144 KB · Views: 1
    T
    The Major
    The OSPREY Book by Sculptor Pete Armstrong.
    1723538049970.png
    T
    The Major
    I can thoroughly without hesitation recommend this fine book on figure making from Pete Armstrong. Couldnt put it down.
    BORDER Miniatures Sapeur 1809 75mm scale kit rare.jpg
    Just found this old beauty in an obscure corner of France. rare as hens Teeth these days a genuine BORDER Figure un made in packet. 65 MM Scale.
    T
    The Major
    Afraid a LOT of Abrams ranges were "missing items" from them. Maryse and me have Devils own job putting back together a lot of it....but I have OFFICIALY OPENED to Trade now at long last
    T
    The Major
    I opened officially August 1st 2024. I Trade now as "STUDIO PARIS ART". I am preparing a kit or two for release really soon.
    T
    The Major
    Will POST the Official E Mail Address and various INFO on here and other Internets
    Plus everyone round here is away on Holiday, with "rookies" left in charge, like the youngster who just mucked up a Postage Direction request made 2 weeks ago.... Grrrr
    If you want a thing done, best always do yourself.....
    Postal chaos here due I suspect to the overloaded system because of the Paris Olympics, which finished just last evening. I'm allowing a week at least for things to return to normal before I start. Been a lot of Cyber Attack activity too, which has been a nuisance .
    I am issuing a few of the larger scale 60 MM Figure items as a part of our re issue offer. There are also some Medieval Knights on Foot, and several NEVER BEFORE SOLD or issued medieval figures from the late and Great Al Charles.
    Paperwork formalities nearly complete. I am LEGALY SET UP from August Ist . Bought a second higher capacity (higher temperature too) Metal Melter Furnace on AMAZON the other day for the workshop to increase casting capacity. Just preping the second workshop to take it this weekend....BOY we had a LOT of rain here !!!

7 (7).jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back