Quote Originally Posted by Dzeig View Post
Thanks to everyone who responded. I realize it's going to be a difficult thing to price and sell considering it's condition. I did find one that sold recently at auction. My brother saw it and got all excited so I had to bring him down with the fact that his set probably isn't worth anything near the selling price of this one.

https://www.lofty.com/products/charl...ss-set-1-8dexv

Thanks again.

To add some more color to the auction that sold. That was a limited edition with wooden presentation case, name plates in unused pristine condition other than 2 blemishes noted. The number actually made in that style is very low. I have the figure around somewhere as I have the original brochure advertisement on that version! also noticed it is #11 out of 1000, I guarantee they never made a 100 of them in that format.

Yours obviously is less, but I would put a value of $500 or so on the set in it current condition cash sale. A lot of times these were broken up to sell the personality figures as Stadden released them on their own and in vignettes. The pristine singles generally bring $80 per personality and the vignettes higher (example is the Longstreet and Pickett figures together on a wooden base which I have and can post pics next week when home).

Anyhow, it is a nice set and worth restoring.

TD