“Je Suis Charlie...Nous Sommes Tous Charlie!” (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Paris is probably my favorite city in the world and the recent tragic events have brought it once more into the world focus...To all our friends and collectors in Paris and the rest of France — “Vive La France!”

Andy​

Attachments

• Treefrog photo.jpg
    Treefrog photo.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 611
A truly tragic event. My sympathy goes out to the victims and their families. Events like this are disturbing, but they are proof that democratic states can endure horrific attacks against them by terrorists and emerge strong, united, and resilient.
Regards,
Brendan

Hi Guys,

Paris is probably my favorite city in the world and the recent tragic events have brought it once more into the world focus...To all our friends and collectors in Paris and the rest of France — “Vive La France!”

Andy​

MERCI..........

Well done Andy !!
I take the opportunity via this forum to say to my fellow neighbours " Je suis de tout coeur avec vous"
guy:)

���� the world is love.The Pencil is a symbol of freedom. Now the pencil is broken, we lose the world! but not the love of the symbol.

R.I.P freedom fighters ✏️

Harrie

Last edited:
I have to offer this clarification again--this is not tragic. The Malaysian airliner crashing in a storm--that's tragic. Little kids dying in a house fire--that's tragic. This is evil. Those terrorists are evil, and the acts they carry out are evil. They're not crazy, they're not mentally ill, they are evil. They have decided that those who do not think the way they do must be slaughtered, and that's just evil. The couple holding the hostages in the kosher deli, by the way, are apparently the ones who murdered another policeman yesterday. If you don't recognize something for its true nature, you can't fight it or eliminate it.

I have to offer this clarification again--this is not tragic. The Malaysian airliner crashing in a storm--that's tragic. Little kids dying in a house fire--that's tragic. This is evil. Those terrorists are evil, and the acts they carry out are evil. They're not crazy, they're not mentally ill, they are evil. They have decided that those who do not think the way they do must be slaughtered, and that's just evil. The couple holding the hostages in the kosher deli, by the way, are apparently the ones who murdered another policeman yesterday. If you don't recognize something for its true nature, you can't fight it or eliminate it.

Exactly right Brad, huge difference between tragedies and atrocities ..... which is what every act terrorism is, and the world better wake up and realize it and act accordingly!

B.

Deservedly dead but unfortunately the Police will not get any information out of them.

Deservedly dead but unfortunately the Police will not get any information out of them.

The French intelligence service is pretty good. They've had a lot of experience with this sort of thing dating back decades and don't have a light touch. I doubt these guys had much to offer that they don't already know. They weren't going to be taken alive. It would be a good show of solidarity for the world media outlets to run the cartoons.

Hello Andy,
Merci beaucoup !
Thanks a lot for your very kind words much appreciated!
Vive la France et vive K&C!
Best regards

Hi Guys,

Andy​

Very nice touch Andy.

My wife and I fell in love with the place many years ago and honeymooned there, beautiful city and people.

The French intelligence service is pretty good.

I also thought they were good, but from yesterday ( and even from all this last year, as there have been many attacks in France from last june), I have to change my opinion as they have failed on everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back