“Opel Blitz Ambulance” (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Before we rec’d our factory samples of the latest Field Hospital figures we did a few set ups with older K&C German wounded. Here they are…Enjoy!

Best wishes and happy collecting!

Andy C.​

Attachments

• WS258_Group_(1).jpg
    WS258_Group_(1).jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 826
  • WS258_Group_ (2).jpg
    WS258_Group_ (2).jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 839
  • WS258_Group_ (3).jpg
    WS258_Group_ (3).jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 821
AWESOME can't wait to get one it even goes well at the BULGE without any more weathering great release.

Very nice Andy. Will we see something for WW I at some point?

Brad

This is my favorite ambulance ^&cool

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 401
Brad:

Nice!!!!!!!!!

It is also really cool to see the span of ambulances that K&C has done over the years. I have a difficult time picking a favorite.

-PA

Every inch of this new ambulance is simply a masterpiece...I can't stop looking at it!

Hi Guys,

Before we rec’d our factory samples of the latest Field Hospital figures we did a few set ups with older K&C German wounded. Here they are…Enjoy!

Best wishes and happy collecting!

Andy C.​

Grossdeutschland markings. You don't get more East Front than that.

great pictures, great vehicle and great figures
guy:smile2:

Andy: Like I said in another section of K&C form. I really fell that You and Your staff have really gone over the top with these new figures.

I might get on the books as a saleman........................:wink2:

That's the spirit Wayne. But you want to be a sub-dealer, not a salesman.

On a different point, it looks like a really excellent model. K&C have produced a few grey vehicles with frosty/muddy finishes . I have most of them and think they are the best for that type of finish in the market.

Terry

Someone asked if this could be done in field grey. I thought this was field grey?

Scott

That's the spirit Wayne. But you want to be a sub-dealer, not a salesman.

On a different point, it looks like a really excellent model. K&C have produced a few grey vehicles with frosty/muddy finishes . I have most of them and think they are the best for that type of finish in the market.

Terry

That's right, where in Canada there are no "Subs", we have U-Boats here in Texas :wink2:

Terry

Terry but that just your opinion mate ^&grin

Joke :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back