“Wot! No February Dispatches!!!” (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Due to Chinese New Year and the temporary closure of all the factories K&C deal with for up to 3 weeks we’ve decided to hold our upcoming releases this month and combine them with the March ‘Dispatches’ which will be announced in… Yes, youve guessed it in March!

In the meantime however we do have a fair amount of retirals that you might be interested in. So take a look at those.

JN052Japanese Machine Gun and Crew
JN053Advancing Machine Gunner
ROM011Standing Legionary w/Marius Mule
TRW127The Stranglehold
TRW159"Running Buffalo" Set #1
USMC016No Marine Left Behind
USMC017The Souvenir Collector
USMC036Shotgun Marine
USMC044Navy Corpsman & Wounded Marine
VN023Running w/ SKS Rifle
VN054Mother & Child
VN070"The M14 Marines In Action Set"
VN071The Battle of Long Tan Set #1
VN109Marines on Patrol
WoD068Sherlock Holmes 221b Baker St., Townhouse

RETIRE 1.jpg
RETIRE 2.jpg
RETIRE 3.jpg
RETIRE 4.jpg

In addition here‘s a little ‘Peek Preview’ of some great looking figures that will be appearing in a few months time… plus some of their background.

IDF038-39 (3)-1.jpg

Israels Golani Brigade
The Golani Brigade is one of Israel‘s most experienced and battle-hardened units and has taken part in all of the country’s many conflicts and in numerous security and special operations both inside and outside Israel’s borders.
These two 2-man sets comprise a squad leader together with his radioman and a ‘Sniper Team’ made up of the sniper with his M21 rifle (an accurized M14) alongside his bodyguard / spotter
These upcoming figures are wearing and carrying uniforms, weapons and equipment that were updated and upgraded after the 1973 Yom Kippur War.

IDF038 (3).jpg

IDF039 (3).jpg

Anyway, there’s a lot more I could tell you but I’ll let that wait until closer to release time.
All the very best and… Kung Hei Fat Choi! (Happy Chinese New Year) in this, ‘The Year of The Dragon’.

Andy

The Golani Brigade figures look fantastic. Will definitely add them to my IDF army. So glad you've tackled other conflicts like IDF and Falklands. Is the Battle of Mogadishu being looked at as a possible line?

The Golani Brigade figures look fantastic. Will definitely add them to my IDF army. So glad you've tackled other conflicts like IDF and Falklands. Is the Battle of Mogadishu being looked at as a possible line?

That’s a great suggestion my friend!
All the best,
Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back