1/72nd scale displays (1 Viewer)

George, we need to have a long talk about this 1/72nd scale stuff, I am starting to like it. Alex

Thanks for the kind words Panda, coming from you with your incredible displays means a lot to me.

The vehicles are all resin wargaming kits I built and painted, most retail for around 15.00, the figures are all metal and I painted those too, they are about 1.00 each. The scenery varies in price, some on the low end, some on the high end.......

Thanks for the kind words Panda, coming from you with your incredible displays means a lot to me.

The vehicles are all resin wargaming kits I built and painted, most retail for around 15.00, the figures are all metal and I painted those too, they are about 1.00 each. The scenery varies in price, some on the low end, some on the high end.......

George - perhaps we need to plan a get together......

I'm all for it, the distance between us could be an issue though :rolleyes:...............

I'm all for it, the distance between us could be an issue though :rolleyes:...............

I'll host the get together. You guys can stay at my place, and set up in the museum. You and Panda both need to see the place not that its finished.

Thats very kind of you Louis, I'll start saving for the trip! Have you got the room for a big setup?

Thats very kind of you Louis, I'll start saving for the trip! Have you got the room for a big setup?

How about the 12 foot by 6 foot platform where I have the RAF airfield set up? I can pull off the planes and the buildings, leave the grass, trees and bushes, and you guys can set up half of normandy in 1:72 scale.

THat works for me, Normandy on a one to one scale............:eek:

I have some 1/87 vehicles and 15mm soldiers somewhere - would need to find them - but if I ever do get back across the pond I'll surrender on sight to your stuff George. Do you get the last valley stuff from the UK or do they have a branch in the US?

Louis, Your kindness never fails to amaze and impress me. Whatever happens I will try to get across sometime - is there such a thing as a good time of year?

And don't forget to call me if you are coming over to London - or any of the European battlefields.

I am a lousy host but at least you will have suffered for your art.....mind you, with your sense of humour.....

Louis, Your kindness never fails to amaze and impress me. Whatever happens I will try to get across sometime - is there such a thing as a good time of year?

And don't forget to call me if you are coming over to London - or any of the European battlefields.

I am a lousy host but at least you will have suffered for your art.....mind you, with your sense of humour.....

If you can make it Panda, its a good time of year. And nobody ever accused me of having a sense of humor, which is probably why I appreciate yours so much.

Kevin,
I was lucky to get quite a bit of The Last Valley bocage sections through a friend of mine in the Uk who bought it all for me at Salute several years ago and sent it over to me. I also bought a lot of it off of Ebay a few years ago direct from the source.

He and I actually talked about me possibly selling the items over here in teh states for him, but it never panned out I'm afraid. Iam better off as who am I kidding, every bit he sent me would have gone strait into my collection....................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back