Lieutenant Colonel

Attachments

• DSC_0107 (3).JPG
    DSC_0107 (3).JPG
    725.3 KB · Views: 694
Duke,

I love this scene, the Jeep and the Airborne figures look terrific!:salute::

Duke,

This picture inspired me to buy the jeep and four of the Normandy paratroop figures to display with my new Honour Bound Gold Normandy Sherman. :salute:: I'll post my own poor photo when they arrive.

Your settings always showcase the vehicles and figures to the max and are an inspiration. Robin.

Great scene and I'm particularly fond of 101st scenes as my son was in that division for several yrs. :salute:: Chris

Duke,

This picture inspired me to buy the jeep and four of the Normandy paratroop figures to display with my new Honour Bound Gold Normandy Sherman. :salute:: I'll post my own poor photo when they arrive.

Thanks Louis. That's awesome that you have an Honour Bound Gold Sherman. I look forward to your pictures.

Your settings always showcase the vehicles and figures to the max and are an inspiration. Robin.

Thanks for that Robin and I always enjoy and am inspired by the photos of your great collection.

Great figure placement and photos!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the feedback

Great scene and I'm particularly fond of 101st scenes as my son was in that division for several yrs. :salute:: Chris

Thank you and thanks to him for his service.

Duke,

If you haven’t purchased it, you might want to get the bazooka team. A very nice set.

Thanks Louis. That's awesome that you have an Honour Bound Gold Sherman. I look forward to your pictures.

Duke

Yes, I have two, I got my second last week, along with a second Honour Bound Gold Tiger from our friend Arnold (Noli-Poli). For more of my poor efforts at photos check the Honour Bound Sherman and Tiger Gallery threads.

Attachments

• Honour Bound Sherman 4.jpg
    Honour Bound Sherman 4.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 314
  • Honour Bound Tiger 7.jpg
    Honour Bound Tiger 7.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 314
  • Honour Bound Tiger 3.jpg
    Honour Bound Tiger 3.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 318
If you haven’t purchased it, you might want to get the bazooka team. A very nice set.

Brad,

I couldn't find a First Legion 101st Airborne Bazooka team on the First Legion site or in the Treefrog First Legion sales. Do you have a photo?

NOR011.jpg

Duke

Yes, I have two, I got my second last week, along with a second Honour Bound Gold Tiger from our friend Arnold (Noli-Poli). For more of my poor efforts at photos check the Honour Bound Sherman and Tiger Gallery threads.

Love the tiger particularly the barrel

Love the tiger particularly the barrel
Thank you! :salute:: Check out the Honour Bound subforum in the retired manufacturers section of the forum for far better photos of Honour Bound Tigers than my poor efforts. They were beyond exceptional.

My First Legion Normandy acquisitions (the Jeep set and four individual troops) arrived, and are on display on a Ken Osen Hudson & Allen Diorama with Honour Bound Gold edition Sherman Tanks:

Attachments

• First Legion Normandy 1.jpeg
    First Legion Normandy 1.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 143
  • First Legion Normandy 2.jpeg
    First Legion Normandy 2.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 136

Users who are viewing this thread

Back