1st attempt at 1/30 building (1 Viewer)

Alexdakar

Command Sergeant Major
I've built kits before but this is my first scratchbuilt building and at 1/30th scale. Everytime someone buys a building or scenery the first question is "Does it go with K&C figures?" I've been disappointed before with other buildings so I decided to attempt a 1/30th building. The roof is not glue on but just laying there and there is a few details missing like door handles and window panes.

Attachments

• building1.jpg
    building1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 195
Here are two more pics.

Attachments

• building2.jpg
    building2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 124
  • building3.jpg
    building3.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 99
looks good!

I would just weather it a bit

also what did you use for the base Im always looking for bases I dont have to build from scratch.

That wallpaper looks cool. Are you going to try to make the building look more French?

chris2269 said:
looks good!

I would just weather it a bit

also what did you use for the base Im always looking for bases I dont have to build from scratch.

If your talking about the street its from MM Toysoldiers.

jazzeum said:
That wallpaper looks cool. Are you going to try to make the building look more French?

I saw the building on that show Combat! and thought it would be easy to make. I might make it look more french.

How would you do that? (i.e. make it more of a Normandy building).

Maybe you could put in old wooden furniture in 1/30 scale.

Alex,

Did you ever finish this. Would love to see pics if you have them.

That's funny that you mention this. I threw it away two days ago. I want to try a new one.

Someone was looking at it this morning so I figured why not ask. We'll wait fo the new and improved version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back