1st Foot Guards by First Legion/ Never been displayed (1 Viewer)

spartan71

Sergeant Major
As new as the day I got it, never been displayed.
NAP-085-British Guard Standing Shooting-$62.50
NAP-170-British Guard Kneeling Shooting-$62.50
Plus $7.00 shipping each, buy both and shipping for both will be $7.00. Payment will be through PayPal. It will be shipped within two days of payment. Thanks for looking.

As new as the day I got it, never been displayed.
NAP-085-British Guard Standing Shooting-$62.50
NAP-170-British Guard Kneeling Shooting-$62.50
Plus $7.00 shipping each, buy both and shipping for both will be $7.00. Payment will be through PayPal. It will be shipped within two days of payment. Thanks for looking.

Oops, the $7.00 shipping applies to all/ only ConUS. All others are welcome, but the price of shipping will be charged minus the first $7.00. Thanks for looking.

Bump, price is lowered to $58.00, for each one. Plus shipping of $7.00.thanks.

Bump, price is lowered to last price of $53.00, for each. Plus shipping of $7.00 total, for one or both. Thanks for looking!!

Yes, I do. Let me know your mailing address and your PayPal address. As stated the first $7.00 of the shipping is on me.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner I have been looking around to find other foot guard to go with this with not much look so I think I will have to pass and I am going to wait until the new British unit comes out as I will have a chance of collecting a full set.
Thanks for your promp answers regards juliann

Users who are viewing this thread

Back