2009 Favourite Releases (1 Viewer)

Half of what we do here sometimes is engage in conjecture (e.g., will Andy do this, will Matt do that and so forth). However, according to Brett, it is not conjecture; not if but when.

Moreover, sometimes a manufacturer will tell a person something but ask them to keep it confidential although a little hint may drop here and there. For instance, Rob had made references to Arnhem releases in early 2010 before Andy publicly announced, which he has now more or less confirmed. I believe we know where those references were coming from without Rob having to actually say Andy that told him.

I have no idea who Rob is, much less any idea as to where his references come from. I think I maybe need to quietly walk away from this forum because I am not a member of the club.

I have no idea who Rob is, much less any idea as to where his references come from. I think I maybe need to quietly walk away from this forum because I am not a member of the club.

Hey,you don't need to walk away and there certainly is no club.Its just a couple of the guys winding me up is all.

Back on track;

I very much like the AK MKIII from earlier this year,very reasonable price too.

Rob

There is not any club here and Rob is, well, Rob. I'm not sure what you mean by his references:confused: However, even without my mentioning Rob, I still do think that the point holds.

Overall, I think that the more you navigate around the Forum, the more you will find this to be a helpful and useful place.

The British Mark IV, hopefully, more World War I armour is on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back