2015 East Coast Toy Soldier Show, Sunday November 1, 2015 Same place/same times (1 Viewer)

William S. Grey

Private 2
I'm happy to announce that our 33rd Annual East Coast Toy Soldier Show & Sale will be held at its same great venue, FDU's Rothman Center, Hackensack, NJ on Sunday, November 1st. 2015.
Bill

Less than 24 hours now (23, when we account for the time change). I look forward to seeing everyone who makes it up to the show tomorrow.

Happy hunting!
Brad

Great show. I picked up the following. Will post pics soon

1. Heco German Junkers float plane brand new.
2. Bjato Russian Celtic Chariot.
3. Aeroart Egyptian Pharoh as well as an Aeroart Saracen
4. 2 new Jenkins planes
5. Trophy c34 officer and lady variant paint.
6. 2 new Soldiers of the World Boxers sets.
7. From Saturday open house at Jim H a sarum Wild West set.

Great weekend!
Tom

I'll second that, it was a great show, saw Andreas and Brad, missed Tom, and I guess Zach didn't make it up this year. It was nice to chat with old friends among the dealers, and it was entertaining to get in an argument with Ed Gries over his tables at our show last year. Maybe this year, his dealer packet will go missing....

It was a treat to meet in person Antonio Marti Cusido, the proprietor of Alymer. I picked up 6 of his Army House castings, which were a bargain at $10 apiece, in my opinion.

I also got another British Light Dragoon from Imrie-Risley. Their return to the show circuit over the past two years is a very nice development indeed.

I've got a few photos but I haven't uploaded them yet.

Prost!
Brad

Totally bummed, but I just couldn't swing it this year.

Thor told me he was bringing a new diorama with him. Did anyone happen to click some pictures of it?

It was a treat to meet in person Antonio Marti Cusido, the proprietor of Alymer. I picked up 6 of his Army House castings, which were a bargain at $10 apiece, in my opinion.

Brad

He's a pleasure to deal with. I've never met him in person, but have corresponded via email. He is very helpful and attentive to what you need!

We missed you, Zach! But there's always next year's show.

Andreas reminded me that we need to identify ourselves as Treefroggers with a badge of some kind. I have a paper badge that I made, to fit in one of those disposable holders, but I never think about bringing it along.

Prost!
Brad

I have a pin I can send you as well if you would like - I see some still wear them at OTSN. Just message or email me and I can send you one!
You are on your own for a name badge but at least you would know someone else is a Forum member {sm4}
TreeFrogger.jpg

Julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back