2016 Wish List (1 Viewer)

I really hope that you are right Poppo. ...{sm3} I have wished, for a log while, that K&C would re-address their Pacific Theater once again.

The initial K&C Iwo Jima releases go for ridiculous amounts of money, at least for me. With K&C's advanced sculpting the series would be spectacular. It "appears" :rolleyes2: that the TG Rising Sun series is a hit with collectors and is selling well. I have the K&C JN series sailors and planes, but would be all-in for a Japanese-US Marines revisit.

hummmm .... I think I'll go get my "The Pacific" mini-series out and watch it again!

Merry Christmas,
--- LaRRy

Merry Christmas to you Larry...I have been attracted by the japs only recentely, little by little. I am not a big fan of TG 's japs. I don' t love so much their sculpt( hat,face, clothes),and the fact they wear the backpack, but that' s only my personal view of course. I love the KC jap officers and the marching one. Anyway, for my pacific dio I bought 3 old figarti figures which I like. I would love to see more "pacific" dios, they let you think of holidays in the sun...:)

...Though not a collector of this range, I love the things that the K&C crew have been doing with the Berlin '38 series.

How about:
Jesse Owens at the Berlin Olympics
Joe Lewis fighting Max Shmelling
Brownshirts seated and carousing at a Beer hall table... with a beer wench or two in their drndl costumes... and a three or four piece oompah loompah band playing in their lederhosen
Some Hitler Youth bivouacking at the Rally Grounds

A revisit in 2016 please Andy for my core series, Ancient Egypt, Australian Light Horse and Life of Jesus. Waiting for the remainder of the Home Guard and the new Japanese Zero's/figures. Otherwise will plod along with the English Civil War & Robin of Sherwood series over the next 12 months. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back