2016 Wish List (1 Viewer)

daruss

First Sergeant
For 2016, I wish TCS would make there WWII Line the same size as First Legion and Britains..

For 2016, I wish TCS would make there WWII Line the same size as First Legion and Britains..

Agree daruss....First Legion produces 1:30th scale WWII:salute::....TCS, TG and K/C produce 1:28th scale figures AND claim to be 1:30th^&confuse...Solution: just produce the scale you claim to be making....If your 1:28th just say so on the box.....It would be good if all these companies would make 1:30th scale products like FL actually does....It would prevent confusion and would create universal compatibility...BUT don't hold your breath daruss...in-compatibility is part of the master plan....It's intentional.:wink2:

There's 2 ways of looking at the way manufacturers make their figures. # 1 Making figures a different scale that they think that people will only buy their figures which will increase sales and # 2 Making them the same scale is that if somebody else does the same range that the collectors of that range will buy their's to compliment their collection.There also might be the reason that some people like bigger figures.I know that figure painters are going more and more to 75 and 90mm as they are more detailed plus they can see the larger figures better.
Mark

For 2016 -

I'd suggested Vikings previously but it looks like Britains have got in first.

On the Rome 43AD range, I'd like to see more Celts, particularly another chariot.

I really like the 25mm WW2 and would love to see a Wespe or a Hummel and a Wirblewind.

My wish for 2016: Just more sections for the Wilhelmstrasse! As I remember right this was the initial plan anyway.
In general more LAH buildings.

...my wish would be to find out what else is planned for the RevWar range....at the moment the Continental side is looking a bit lopsided...

...it would be nice to know if such figures as the following are going to make an appearance in the future :-

British Light Infantry (or a Highland Regiment, after they had changed from the regular wearing of the kilt in favour of wearing troosers!)

British Artillery Officer & NCO (to compliment the existing figures)

Loyalist Infantry (pick a regiment?)

Continental Artillery

Continental Militia

Hessian Infantry

...probably pushing my luck by wondering if there would ever be some French for this period....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back