2016!!! wish to see (3 Viewers)

I echo this: more from Waterloo please, including Dutch-Belgian infantry and rifle-armed Hanoverians.

Yes, lets get more of the minor players in this momentous battle because many of the makers don't seem to provide these forces for our battlefields !

John

Just like every other year I'm hoping to see something new showing the Victors of Waterloo :wink2:, like Prussian Landwehr figures or an Artillery piece. Also would love to see some Cav and a lot of em.

Really would also love to see something new representing the Napoleonic era Bavarian Army, anything really. I know I'm supposed to get all giddy at the site of repaints but in all honesty its been since 2008 since there has been anything new released. Bavarians were their first release and what got me excited about this "new" company of ours. So how about it Matt , please ^&grin. The release of Chevau-légers would keep me quiet for another 7 or 8 years {sm4}

Don't even want to mention what else I'd like to see from the other eras I collect I'd be here all day and broke just thinking about it

An M113 APC for the Vietnam Range.

Conquistadores and Aztecs...

Mounted French Knights for Agincourt.

some more zulu wars soldiers ( red jacket )+ more western cowboys ! Thank you !

Wow!!!!!! just caught up on this thread, if Matt/Constantine are struggling with ideas this is the thread to help them!!:) lots of great ideas, and I surely hope we see many in 2016, thanks again to all the fellas that have posted their thoughts...Sammy

WWII British 8th Army....My DAK collection although limited needs someone to fight.{sm4}

I know this probably has little chance of being made but since everybody is putting forth ideas of their "dream" list, mine would be French Revolution.

I know this probably has little chance of being made but since everybody is putting forth ideas of their "dream" list, mine would be French Revolution.

I would like to see that, although I probably would not buy any.

Close enough for me would be Early Empire Napoleonics.......Battle of Marengo, Austerlitz and Jena. Uniforms not much different than during the French Revolution.
Maybe a guillotine diorama, although a little morbid!

I would like to see 1st Leib-Husaren-Regiment(1st Life Hussar Regiment) "Deaths Head" for the Age of Napoleon Series.

Close enough for me would be Early Empire Napoleonics.......Battle of Marengo, Austerlitz and Jena. Uniforms not much different than during the French Revolution.
Maybe a guillotine diorama, although a little morbid!

Count me in for any French Revolution pieces. I have a lot of the Mignot sets and a longtime passion for the subject.

Battle of Mohacs 1526..........Perfect for expansion of FL's Renaissance range.
Landsknechts already produced fit in perfectly and the addition of Hungarian and Ottoman troops will add tremendous diversity and color.
There is a great YouTube video that recreates the battle with simulated troops and English subtitles.

Western: indians,US cavalry,cowboys,mounties canadians.
Mexico-USA War
Cuba War 1898
ACW: grey & blue mounted cavalry

Francisco

I would like to see the "WORKBENCH" updated on the FL website.

Neil :wink2:

I'd like to see First Legion introduce another version of their Russian Artillery crew for the 7YW line. I think they look great as is but I'm not choosing recreate the battle of Kunersdorf with my 7YW figures.

Would really like to see another crew offered in hand to hand fighting poses so I could portray them being overtaken by my Prussian Cavalry. I think this is a pretty good idea which would offer collectors more options and the chance to re-create a variety of Battles and scenarios. It would also make sales more brisk for FL with Artillery collectors who would like to add more then one crew. They could also spread this into other lines like Napoleonic where I think it would also be well received by the collectors of that line one of which I am. :wink2:

Roman legionnaires in camp... That would be something... Fantastic for making dioramas. BTW don't you think next will be roman turtoise repainted in another legion colors?
Polish Winged Hussars and Jannisaries/Turkish but these we know are comming.
FIW.
West/south tribes like Apache, Comanche or Sioux, US Cavalry.

I think very colorfull figures will be: MAYA's, INCA's, AZTEC's and the Conquistador on the other side. There could be also Piramids (That Mayans use for sacrifise rituals) etc,.....

I think very colorfull figures will be: MAYA's, INCA's, AZTEC's and the Conquistador on the other side. There could be also Piramids (That Mayans use for sacrifise rituals) etc,.....
I would buy them.

I would buy them.

Don't think I could pass on a few of those, I have a few wood carvings of the Eagle and Jaguar warriors I picked up in Mexico over the years. Plan on going back in April for some fun in the sun, after this recent BLIZZARD I've had enough winter already.. cheers Gebhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back