2023 MFCA SHOW AND MART May 5th and 6th (1 Viewer)

The show is about a month out, I will be there in my usual spot with seven tables full of current production and vintage toy soldiers as well as Osprey Books, I hope the Haberdasher doesn't get too upset that I'm stealing all his Osprey action with my 50 books vs the 4,579 he lugs around from show to sbow trying to sell at full retail when every swinging dick out there sells them 8.00 each/3 for 20.00.

I will also have two full tables with about 150 foot and mounted Aeroart figures, three dioramas, a Persian chariot and an ox driven cart, first come, first served, so get there early and shop often at the MMTS tables.

I will also have about 50 or so Tradition/Stadden Studios Connoisseur painted figures, they are all currently listed in my Ebay store, seller name mmtoysoldiers.

I hope to see many of the forum members at this great two day show, not to mention the spectacular exhibit area.

This will be my one and only Spring show appearance, will also be at The East Coast Toy Soldier Show on October 29th.

I'll be the guy wearing the soccer jerseys so overseas exhibitors can swear at me in their native tongue.................always a show highlight for me....................."I don't understand; why did you have an AC Milan jersey on yesterday and a Inter Milan jersey on today!?!?!"..........."Oh easy; I had dark blue pumas on yesterday and I've got red ones on today, the jersey has to match the sneakers!!".....^&grin..........Random swearing in Italian as torqued off exhibitor walks away........................:wink2:

If you're not laughing, you're not living, every single day above ground is a good day, life is way, way too short, so enjoy every sandwich.

Is there a published schedule- are vendors set up for sales both days or just Saturday?

Is there a published schedule- are vendors set up for sales both days or just Saturday?

Vendors at the MFCA show will be selling both Friday and Saturday, Friday noon till 5:00pm, Saturday 9:00am till 4:00pm.

The show is about a month out, I will be there in my usual spot with seven tables full of current production and vintage toy soldiers as well as Osprey Books, I hope the Haberdasher doesn't get too upset that I'm stealing all his Osprey action with my 50 books vs the 4,579 he lugs around from show to sbow trying to sell at full retail when every swinging dick out there sells them 8.00 each/3 for 20.00.

I will also have two full tables with about 150 foot and mounted Aeroart figures, three dioramas, a Persian chariot and an ox driven cart, first come, first served, so get there early and shop often at the MMTS tables.

I will also have about 50 or so Tradition/Stadden Studios Connoisseur painted figures, they are all currently listed in my Ebay store, seller name mmtoysoldiers.

I hope to see many of the forum members at this great two day show, not to mention the spectacular exhibit area.

This will be my one and only Spring show appearance, will also be at The East Coast Toy Soldier Show on October 29th.

I'll be the guy wearing the soccer jerseys so overseas exhibitors can swear at me in their native tongue.................always a show highlight for me....................."I don't understand; why did you have an AC Milan jersey on yesterday and a Inter Milan jersey on today!?!?!"..........."Oh easy; I had dark blue pumas on yesterday and I've got red ones on today, the jersey has to match the sneakers!!".....^&grin..........Random swearing in Italian as torqued off exhibitor walks away........................:wink2:

If you're not laughing, you're not living, every single day above ground is a good day, life is way, way too short, so enjoy every sandwich.

Looking forward to this one!!!
TD

You and me both; we're going to have a ball................:wink2:

As a point of reference, Tom will be with me at my tables as he and I have partnered up on the previously mentioned Aeroart/Stadden collection, we'll have about two full tables of higher end figures.

Should be a fun time and again, hope to see some TFT forum members at the show.

I will also be selling at this show too. I should have a bunch of new resins figure sets. Mainly Medieval, French & Indian War and some new themes too.

Show is this week, should be a great display of unique items. The exhibit is really cool to see, some very talented artists. Will be fun once again catching up with friends! Will have a few goodies at the Minuteman Table. Some odds and ends as usual.

TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back