2nd attempt at a diorama for my Gordon Highlanders (1 Viewer)

John Mackay

Private
Well I have left my LAH collection and display alone, just because its big enough for now and wanted to have some smaller collection so I started with the Gordons. I wanted a small diorama to fit in one of my Ikea glass display cabinets.

Its my 2nd attempt at making a diorama and took me about a week. few things I found I will do different next time but wanted to see what some of you experienced collectors and Diorama makers see that my untrained eye misses.

Attachments

• WEB PIC 8.jpg
    WEB PIC 8.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 224
  • WEB PIC 7.jpg
    WEB PIC 7.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 238
  • web piC 5.jpg
    web piC 5.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 220
  • web PIC 4.jpg
    web PIC 4.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Web pic 2.jpg
    Web pic 2.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 233
some more pic

Attachments

• web PIC 3.jpg
    web PIC 3.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 140
  • WEB PIC 6.jpg
    WEB PIC 6.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 139
  • KING AND COUNTRY gORDON HIGHLANDERS WEB.jpg
    KING AND COUNTRY gORDON HIGHLANDERS WEB.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 151
John an excellent scene and well done, I assume you asked for any comment that you may find helpful, I always cover the bases of the figures by using loose ground cover and etc as I find this improves the look of a scene, this is just my personnel opinion of course.
Wayne.

John an excellent scene and well done, I assume you asked for any comment that you may find helpful, I always cover the bases of the figures by using loose ground cover and etc as I find this improves the look of a scene, this is just my personnel opinion of course.
Wayne.

Wayne, yeah thanks that's a great idea and will indeed improve the scene. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back